He snooped, I need your opinions.

Replies

• I love MFP. I don't ever want it to change.

I love your PP
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    1309635351189_8719852.png
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    It sounds like a very strange relationship, and I have no constructive advice to give. Best of luck to you, and maybe stay away from the "stuff" in the future.

This.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    So, "you don't trust each other". You mean you don't trust him not to read your emails or are there other things lacking in the trust department? Not wanting to be in the dating world isn't a good reason to stay together.
  • kentwhale
    kentwhale Posts: 18 Member
    Just end it. You know yourself this relationship is not going anywhere & not giving you what you need emotionally or sexually.
    It's better being on your own than being in a bad relationship & while you are with the BF you are not opening yourself up to meeting anyone new. Just get out there & try enjoying yourself with friends or on your own & go on dates with no expectations other than a fun night out. Don't do stuff myself so cannot say whether once or twice a year is ok - no judgement though.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    are you freaking kidding us????? I don't care if you are serious with someone or not.. but you should only be having sex with one person at a time. Its gross and also risky as far catching stds. What kind of person is trying to have a "boyfriend" AND screws her so called ex??? How is this weightloss or fitness related unless its the prequel to you catching aids? just saying

Judgmental much?

You have no idea how many people out there have SO's and they also sleep with other people. Not behind their backs but together in a mutual agreement. It's a lifestyle and there isn't anything "unhealthy" about it. I know plenty of people whose marriages were pretty much saved by entering into this lifestyle.

So please don't judge something you know nothing about.

url.gif
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Stuff

ikea--stock-pot-with-lid__0161413_PE316217_S4.JPG

If you can't be honest with him and what you like to do in your life, daily or just twice a year, then it doesn't sound like someone you want to share your life with.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    are you freaking kidding us????? I don't care if you are serious with someone or not.. but you should only be having sex with one person at a time. Its gross and also risky as far catching stds. What kind of person is trying to have a "boyfriend" AND screws her so called ex??? How is this weightloss or fitness related unless its the prequel to you catching aids? just saying

Judgmental much?

You have no idea how many people out there have SO's and they also sleep with other people. Not behind their backs but together in a mutual agreement. It's a lifestyle and there isn't anything "unhealthy" about it. I know plenty of people whose marriages were pretty much saved by entering into this lifestyle.

So please don't judge something you know nothing about.

url.gif

J_Lawrence_Wink_zpsf68bb64b.gif
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    My husband's words - "Sometimes secrets need to be kept, such as birthday presents or other surprises. If you feel the need to hide something from me, do it well. If you leave anything out in the open, (web pages, notes, receipt, etc...), it is now free game! "

I agree with him.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    I know we are doomed, we have been for a while.

So this ^^ Why oh why bother.
  • The moral superiority in this thread is inspirational.
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    "poeple who have nothingh to hide, hide nothing" Dr. Phil

the fact that you need to "hide" things from your significant other is problem #1, everything else after that is inconsequential
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Also, in for "stuff!"

This.

I'm also deeply amused by the whole join MFP and then post about a really jacked up relationship (if it can even be called that)... :huh:
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    You're both in the wrong for staying in a relationship with no trust.
  • I have no problem with my husband reading my emails, texts, etc because if I'm doing nothing wrong, why worry about hiding anything. JMO... My question is would you read his since you said neither trust the other?
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Sorry, but you're both wrong - and wrong for each other. It appears to be a very unhealthy relationship. Why do people do this to themselves?

Is the bf the only guy in town or something?

This. ^^^
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Yep, just break up.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    You've gotten some great advice.

Now, in regards to the "stuff". I don't know if it's misdemeanor and $100 fine stuff, or go to jail for 5-15 years stuff. But I think the "stuff" is the least of your worries right now. Break up and enjoy your wonder years. You said you were ancient, but if you can do "stuff", I think you've still got some vivaciousness left in you to go out and have fun.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Lol, how annoying. Yeah just break up.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Man, I'd rather be single than in an unhealthy relationship.

Yes, dating is hard. Get over it. Life is too short to be miserable and in something that is unhealthy.

Better to be single than to wish you were......