Biggest Weight Loser Blue Team 8/26

Good morning everyone... I was going crazy I havent been able to get on this site for 5 hours now. I was afraid something happened to it. Did that happen to anyone else? I figured that weigh in day will be my day off for exercise. I will just take it easy today. I hope everyone is doing great this day. Its rainy again.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Good morning everyone... I was going crazy I havent been able to get on this site for 5 hours now. I was afraid something happened to it. Did that happen to anyone else? I figured that weigh in day will be my day off for exercise. I will just take it easy today. I hope everyone is doing great this day. Its rainy again.

Connie
  • It was down for me too.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    It said it was down for maintenance on my end:smile:
  • I was a little panicky when I could not get on myself. I needed to finish logging my food for last night. I was so relieved when it came up.
    Are we doing any challenges within our team?
    I did a challenge on another board earlier this summer and we would do things like everyone try to get at least 64 oz of water a day, at least 30 minutes cardio, no cheat days for a specific amount of time there were more that I can suggest if you would like.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Exercise, everyday, become addicted. Even your day off, take a 30 minute walk.

GO BLUE!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    :flowerforyou: Good morning everyone, I stepped on scale this morning and was down 3 pounds my first week, very happy..Zoe
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    wtg Zoe

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    I also decided to join the 30 day shred challange for September. Anything to get me exercising is good!!!...now I just have to find the video before monday! :frown:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    how do you join teams for these contests/challenges?
  • Sorry guys... but where do I send my loss information? Isn't today a weigh in??
  • cre13: Use this link and send a message to Canelitas with your stats. She'll assign you to a team. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23565-biggest-weight-loser-wk-2
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    :noway:
    this just took me half an hour to find:grumble:
    we need to make this more visible:indifferent: