• paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    I use the pink Sure or Sure crystal.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    LOL I buy my OWN axe
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    I use Degree - Sexy Intrigue w/ the matching body spray.

It works for me!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    I have hyperhidrosis, so I have to use Driclor as well as a regular antiperspirant.

The Driclor burns and itches for days, but it's necessary. On top of that, I use Mitchum or Sanex.
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    I think I have to change it up every once in awhile. I prefer dove.. but sometimes like in the summer hot Arizona I need like a clinical protection.. and I do shower everyday and still need deodarant I cant stand the smell of B.O! and anyone who doesnt wear deodarant shoudl seriously consider other people! becuase even if you cant smell yourself ! Trust me other people can smell YOU!.. anywayz dove is my fav! secret smells pretty good too.:)
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm there with you recently discovered one, and loving it!
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.

I call BS on this, I shower daily and still need to wear deodorant. Perhaps, deodorant is not needed FOR YOU, if you shower daily, but still, I wouldn't want to be caught in a sweaty elevator with you.

I started using Secret, the new Paris scent smells sooooo good. Although it rubs off on clothes like crazy :frown:
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    I use the Adidas stick deodearnt. I bought a bunch at closeout
    and like it but on my last vacation forgot it and tried Dove in
    the Pomegranate, liked it almost as well as Adidas.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    All I use is dusting powder. I use a hot tub and shower every day, sometimes twice.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    I love Dove. It feels so nice. :) I hate how hard it is to get deodorant off, so I avoid it as often as I can. I did find that clarifying shampoo gets it off better than regular soap, though.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Purely Great cream deodorant, made in Canada.
    I don't use any sprays and neither does my husband.
    He uses Lush powder deodorants.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Dr. Oz said he has a sweating problem and has tried everything on the market. He said to uses Tom's Naturally Fresh. It is made of mineral salt and you have to wet it to use it. The mineral salt kills bacteria it doesn't block you pores and one bottle lasts a year. I have used every clinical deodorant on the market and trust me this Toms is great. And the best part is it natural and only cost $4.00.

I wonder how much Tom's paid him to say that. Dr. Oz is a shill.

I like Secret Natural Mineral. It works pretty well and doesn't cause a rash like the many other mineral products I tried.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    I use dove, but I've snatched my boyfriends oldspice in wolfthorn (I think). It smells super fruity and delicious.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.

Tell that to my pits. If I forget my deodorant after a shower, I am well aware of it within a couple of hours.
  • I like Herbal Clear Natural Unscented Deodorant. That way, I can use whatever body spray or lotion I want w/o those scents competing with my deodorant.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Old spice-Fiji scent
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    I normally use Mitchum.

I was very surprised to find that coconut oil actually works really well as a deodorant (tried it after reading it somewhere) - reminds me again, I need to get more :/
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    After my gym workouts, I shower with Axe Sport Blast body wash. Finish up with cornstarch powder and natural crystal deodorant.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    I like Dove & Secret, but only use unscented & no perfumes because I am a nurse & know that working in such close quarters with people can irritate allergies or sensitivities. But, as a nurse, I wholeheartedly urge everyone to use deodorant, because you may be on my space, too! Lol!
  • I'm in love with crystal deodorant rocks. Main reason is that all my older t-shirts are crusted with deodorant wax that will NOT come out. The crystal stuff keeps me from getting stinky, doesn't feel thick and gross, and doesn't mess up my shirts. If it soaks in, it washes out because it's just a salt. Only real downside is that applying it is a 2-step process. I keep a small spritzer of water with it and that makes it pretty easy, but it's an extra step over just applying stick deodorant. Well worth it.

It actually seems to do something for perspiration, too, which is unexpected. I'll notice that I'm dripping sweat some mornings, then I'll wipe that off and spritz the water, and then I stop dripping.

It does contain aluminum oxide, which is linked to alzheimer's, so I'm taking a calculated risk there.

Showering daily is not needed, btw. In fact, it's bad for your microbiome to bathe too frequently. There's an adjustment period which is why you stink if you miss one day when you're used to showering daily, but your body gets used to it after a while. My hair and skin are both softer and healthier since I started showering every 3-4 days, and I don't stink either. Obviously that changes if you workout heavily.