Proud to Report

<
This cutie is now 1, and I have somehow managed to get back into a few (not all) of my size 8---OMG!! YES! SIZE 8!!! shorts!! :noway: :bigsmile: My goal was to have lost the weight when he was nine months old, because that's how long it ook me to put it on, but I'll take a few extra months!! I am halfway to my final goal and feeling (and finally looking) better than I have in quite a while. It's amazing what feeling good does to your mood and overall well-being!!

Oaky-enough "yay me"...just wanted to be happy for me for a minute...thanks for reading! :heart:

Replies

• <
    This cutie is now 1, and I have somehow managed to get back into a few (not all) of my size 8---OMG!! YES! SIZE 8!!! shorts!! :noway: :bigsmile: My goal was to have lost the weight when he was nine months old, because that's how long it ook me to put it on, but I'll take a few extra months!! I am halfway to my final goal and feeling (and finally looking) better than I have in quite a while. It's amazing what feeling good does to your mood and overall well-being!!

Oaky-enough "yay me"...just wanted to be happy for me for a minute...thanks for reading! :heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    <

Hey girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 1st Birthday!!! YEY!!!

Congrats on doing so great with your new lifestyle! HOORAY YOU! You always look fantabulous to me! Miss you much! :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    woohoo! :celebrate: congrats!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • Thanks ladies...:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!