Grounds for divorce?

2»

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    only if you use your new paint rags to clean up the blood!
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Use those linen napkins to clean up the blood after you muder him and then buy even nicer ones with the insurance money.

^^ This
  • no don't do that, its not worth spending your life in a communial bathroom, which is what a prison cell is ;)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    mass-face-palm-o.gif[/url]
  • Napkins are a small offense. Wait til he want to surprise you and 'helps' with the laundry. And, while everything thing is in the dryer on hot, asks you if you wanted your favorite pink wool sweater washed....

He survived, but there's a limp to this day.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Maybe not death, but certainly a solid maiming. :sick:
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    no don't do that, its not worth spending your life in a communial bathroom, which is what a prison cell is ;)

If she gets solitary i think she gets her own bathroom. Then it will also be quite peaceful.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Use those linen napkins to clean up the blood after you muder him and then buy even nicer ones with the insurance money.

I'd go with this.

OP, this is the reason why my house can't have nice things. :tongue:

This made my day.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    What kind of paint? If you haven't washed it yet, you might still be able to get it out.

Interior wall paint, they are soaking right now. He better pray that it comes out.

don't soak them. take them to the kitchen sink and run the water on COLD rinse and ring until the water is clear feel free to use soap. soaking will actually set the stain.

i used to be a professional painter.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Technically half of those linen napkins are his. I can assume he didn't use yours but his.
  • doriharvey
    doriharvey Posts: 89 Member
    I think this offense probably could merit death, but if there is any added value that would be lost in this event (like your freedom or Friday trash to the curb) then perhaps restitution to replace the napkins and community service..... since you are the judge and jury you can determine the best place for that service. :-)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    I'm just stunned he cleaned it up... O.o

He could use the table cloth for all i cared.. he cleaned up... *faints*

Yes! Definitely this! I would be so shocked I wouldn't even notice the napkins lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Melt all the remotes.
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    do a Mrs John-Wayne Bobbitt ?
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Reminds me of the time my wife's toilet over flowed [her fault], and I used her fancy bath towels to sop up the mess. That was years ago. I still hear about that. Like WhatAnAss said, at least I cleaned it up. Can't I get some credit? :\
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Look, sometimes your partner messes up and screws up something stupid like napkins. You need to ask yourself where your feelings are coming from, how he might be feeling, and most importantly, what tool you will use to ultimately disembowel him

I like you.:flowerforyou:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    I think that a lot of wives would be happy he thought to clean up after himself. :noway:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    This reminds me of one of my favorite Louis CK bits: "If Murder Was Legal". http://goo.gl/hFTfi2