Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 8/27

Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Good Morning black team! Everyone is down at least 1 lb so far. Waiting on 9 weigh ins still but I'm sure we will know soon how much weight we lost as a team. I will post our teams biggest loser at the end of the day.

In the mean time, get up and get moving, eat right and keep going the direction everyone is going so far and we will all do great!

Have a great Wednesday...GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Good Morning black team! Everyone is down at least 1 lb so far. Waiting on 9 weigh ins still but I'm sure we will know soon how much weight we lost as a team. I will post our teams biggest loser at the end of the day.

In the mean time, get up and get moving, eat right and keep going the direction everyone is going so far and we will all do great!

Have a great Wednesday...GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yay Black Team!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! If anyone wants to use my ticker background, send me a message with your email address and I will email you the picture I used to make it. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    I will report my weigh in first thing Friday morning when I weigh in. Sorry for being a PITA!
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Great work black team! Let's go! :glasses:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    ahhh i want to weigh today but i know better! i will be weighing on the 14th and reporting it as soon as i get home. for today i am off to curves. i want to again thank Becky for her help and patience with me on getting my ticker on track. You guys are all so awesome. have a great successful day!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Tanz..I have you already for this week, check in on Friday and let me know I will count it for next weeks losses! No need to feel like a pita, believe me I deal with a great deal of pitas in my job and waiting til friday is nothing!

We have another new team member...scheidch, he graciously gave me last weeks weight so we can add him to our loss for the week.

I believe our biggest loser of the week is Btw1 with 6 pounds gone! Great Job!

Few more weigh ins and I will post our total for the week!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Nich0le
    ok team,

charney164
    stealey_25
    conniptionfits
    suziqdaycare
    gumbag

where are you guys, please mail me your current weight so I can get a team total out there

• Wow, Btw!!! You ROCK!!!

BLACK TEAM RULES!!
  • Nich0le
    Ok, as a team we did great...27.1 lbs gone and more to follow! We have a couple of MIA members, and a few that have certain weigh in dates that come after the tues/wed weigh in so I have let them know that when they send me their weigh in results I will add those to the following weeks results!

GREAT JOB BLACK TEAM! :glasses:

I will post individual results tomorrow am, just in case we get any added weigh ins today. But I did let Canelitas know so she can post the three teams results!

I'm so proud of everyone!