30. YEAH!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
YESSS!! Today I get to celebrate the loss of 30 lbs. THIRTY POUNDS!!! I began on June 8th of this year and I'm so happy with this progress :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
It's a perk I needed as my morale has felt sloppy the last couple of weeks. 30 lbs is SOMETHING though. And I'm only 5lbs from my half way point :noway:

Replies

• PedalHound
    YESSS!! Today I get to celebrate the loss of 30 lbs. THIRTY POUNDS!!! I began on June 8th of this year and I'm so happy with this progress :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    It's a perk I needed as my morale has felt sloppy the last couple of weeks. 30 lbs is SOMETHING though. And I'm only 5lbs from my half way point :noway:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    woot woot!!! your awesome keep it up!!!!

jackie
  • 30 pounds is awesome!!
    Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Holy moly bat-woman!!!!

:glasses:

You rock!!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Awesome!!!Here's :drinker: to a goal well met! I looked at your pics...wow what a wonderful difference.
    Ezzie
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    WAY TO GO!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hooray to you!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! Keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    That's wonderful!!! Congrats!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    That is awesome, keep up the good work
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    WOO HOOOOOO!!! :bigsmile:

You go, girl! :glasses:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    WOW!! You go!! Thats so awesome!! Good for you!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    WOW for sure! That is amazing progress! 30 lbs over the Summer?? Dang!!! You go girl!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    Thanks everyone!! Not only that but I had my BP checked today. After my second pregnancy my blood pressure stayed elevated from the pregnancy hypertension I'd developed. That was part of my wake-up call that led to joining MFP and starting this for REAL but it took getting through stages of fear, denial, and so on to be ready for the process. So before I was routinely getting readings of 135 / 100 which is so scary. Now I'm getting readings like 120 / 67 with a SUPER healthy heart rate. YAY! 5 more lbs will be a huge celebration. That half way point will mean a lot :bigsmile:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Thanks everyone!! Not only that but I had my BP checked today. After my second pregnancy my blood pressure stayed elevated from the pregnancy hypertension I'd developed. That was part of my wake-up call that led to joining MFP and starting this for REAL but it took getting through stages of fear, denial, and so on to be ready for the process. So before I was routinely getting readings of 135 / 100 which is so scary. Now I'm getting readings like 120 / 67 with a SUPER healthy heart rate. YAY! 5 more lbs will be a huge celebration. That half way point will mean a lot :bigsmile:

You rule, Girl!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    WOW! That is just fantastic! 30 pounds over the summer is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Way to go! :heart:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GREAT JOB!!
    Congrats!!!

Kim
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!