Turbo Fire Results? Before/After Pics!

alschultz33
alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
I'm about to start Turbo Fire and was wondering if anyone had before and after pics after using the program? It would be awesome motivation and I'd love to see your progress!! Thanks!

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    There is a group called Turbo Fire Hotties - you need to join! I haven't been as faithful as I should and therefore have not seen the results that I thought I would have seen but that it so typical of many of us that "want" to lose weight or tone up. I think one of my downfalls was jumping right into it as though I was already fit and trim....I am almost 48 and have not excersized in years so I am going to start over using the prep schedule for 5 weeks....maybe that will keep me from getting discouraged and giving up. The prep schedule calendar goes for 9 weeks but I am going to cut it back to 5 and then go with the regular 12 week program.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    No results- but I'm starting this in Sept and I can't wait!!
  • hello there im on my 7th week of turbo fire but before that i was doing turbo jam in june 2012 these are my 10 weeks results so far . my starting weight was 168lbs and i have a 3yrd old and a 4month old and currently weigh 148lbs lost 20lbs . my main goal is 128lbs by new year. :)
    Collage.jpg
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    I dont have any before and after pics, however Ive been doing Turbo Fire for approx 8 months and I have lost 35-40 pounds and countless inches!!! And I dont follow the nutrition guide, or the schedule that they provide. I just do whatever Turbofire workout i feel like doing that day. Sometimes I do a HIIT and other days ill do the 45 mins or 60 mins workouts.
  • 51Becca4317
    51Becca4317 Posts: 3 Member
    I am brand spanking new to this site. I started a while ago, and haven't been active in the site. What is the turbo fire fitness program and how would I find it? Thank you!
  • alschultz33
    Hildar -- You look amazing!! Looks like it's really paid off for you. Thanks for sharing!
  • Thanks .. Ima add you and you can also see my diary if it helps
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    7639385056_d9e356a352.jpg

I also did my own weight lifting 3 x week but used Turbo Fire a TON! I often did more than what the calendar called for, I love it THAT much!
  • krissagray
    hello there im on my 7th week of turbo fire but before that i was doing turbo jam in june 2012 these are my 10 weeks results so far . my starting weight was 168lbs and i have a 3yrd old and a 4month old and currently weigh 148lbs lost 20lbs . my main goal is 128lbs by new year. :)

Great transformation! Wow!
  • alschultz33
    7639385056_d9e356a352.jpg

I also did my own weight lifting 3 x week but used Turbo Fire a TON! I often did more than what the calendar called for, I love it THAT much!

You look amazing!! I want my tummy to look like yours! I was wondering how long it took before you started seeing results? Was your diet pretty strict? Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • You look amazing girl!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be so proud! btw--How tall are you?
  • krissagray

You look amazing!! I want my tummy to look like yours! I was wondering how long it took before you started seeing results? Was your diet pretty strict? Thanks so much for sharing!!
    [/quote]

This was feb to June something. Not a super strict diet. I wrote a blog about it and the link is under my "about me".on my profile.
  • krissagray
    My profile pic is my before and after doing TurboFire. Currently on week 18. TurboFire is so much fun that I still look forward to my daily workout every day! It is never a chore. :) I highlyl recommend it

I second this! While it is STILL a tough workout and my heart rate is around 160 at all times and pushing 180 during the drills, I am loving every second of it!!!!
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    bump
  • I'm in my second week of turbo fire and I'm addicted! Already noticing a change and I want to do more than the timetable says! I LOVE IT
  • Ok, i've done TurboFire in the past. I have hit a wall and have NO energy or desire to workout. Well I do, I will get my food ready for the next day, set out my workout clothes, and when the alarm goes off in the morning I don't get up to workout. I am gaining weight and a little depressed and of course the more I gain the more depressed I get…boo. Is anybody going to start TurboFire anytime soon? Would be awesome to check in and see how your doing? How i'm doing? I like "accountability"…

I am going to try to start tomorrow, mid week, that never works for me, i'm a "Monday only" starter lol anyone else like that?

I'm 40, live in San Diego, CA. I'm 5'1" and usually around 124 I got on the scale this morning and i'm up to 136 :( but none of my friends or family even notices it. hmm…
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Ok, i've done TurboFire in the past. I have hit a wall and have NO energy or desire to workout. Well I do, I will get my food ready for the next day, set out my workout clothes, and when the alarm goes off in the morning I don't get up to workout. I am gaining weight and a little depressed and of course the more I gain the more depressed I get…boo. Is anybody going to start TurboFire anytime soon? Would be awesome to check in and see how your doing? How i'm doing? I like "accountability"…

I am going to try to start tomorrow, mid week, that never works for me, i'm a "Monday only" starter lol anyone else like that?

I'm 40, live in San Diego, CA. I'm 5'1" and usually around 124 I got on the scale this morning and i'm up to 136 :( but none of my friends or family even notices it. hmm…

I have the same feelings on not wanting to work out, I have been pretty good on the eating but cant get myself to work out.
    I am also 5'1' and weight 129 and should be 115..lets try and motivate each other , I don't have Turbo fire but use kettlebells and my total gym. I am in N.Ca but use to live in S.Ca..
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    My profile pic is my before and after doing TurboFire. Currently on week 18. TurboFire is so much fun that I still look forward to my daily workout every day! It is never a chore. :) I highlyl recommend it

I second this! While it is STILL a tough workout and my heart rate is around 160 at all times and pushing 180 during the drills, I am loving every second of it!!!!

I haven't tried Turbo fire yet, what makes it so fun???? I need a workout that I will stick to.
  • Amazing results!!!
    You look awesome !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!