Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My cat tortures my dog!! :laugh: :laugh: He's bigger than the min pin so he beats him up constantly!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Pssst. Page 8 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    All Lu has to do is sit on our poodle or cat (they are 11-13 pounds each) she's about 75 or 80-little porker!...need to have her weighed again...she's on the large side for her breed and she's a girl we were told 55-75 pounds I wouldn't think it has anything to do with what I hand feed her?!?!?!?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    My female cat, Judy, is bad at begging, much more so than Andre'. She even eats the rest of Andre's food if he stops eating for a few moments. She's a pig! They both run into the kitchen every single time I go in there thinking they're getting fed. :ohwell:
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: I love bulldogs though!

Momma- Mine will meow in my face is his food bowl is ever empty no matter where I am. Sleeping? MEEE-OOOOW. Showering? MEEEE-OOOOOWW! Going potty?? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! :laugh: :laugh: It's insane.

If someone asks the dogs if they have to go outisde he sprints to be first at the door. I have to pick him up and hold him tolet them out. Sometimes it's quite difficult. Thankfully with the cold he's cut back a little. Almost like he doesn't really wanna get out if it's cold. :laugh: In the summer we take him outside in his kitty harness and leash. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Got a 43 minute walk in with hubby - he's working off the gained back crap too!

Nessa-Does that count as 4 of my 10 minutes???

I just posted a pic of me and my "lap" dog to my profile.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Chrissy - that pic is adorable, what a lap puppy :)

I must go to the gym, I must go to the gym, I must go to the gym.......
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey everyone! Jesse is sick with the flu today now too. I texted her this morning to ask about the kids but she told me they were good but she hurt so bad she couldn't even get out of bed, That is so not good!!! I don't want what everyone has!

Hope you are doing ok! Im waiting on something to eat for dinner. Catch you all later!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Happy Tuesday all.

Sorry to hear you are ill Jesse,:flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Of course it counts Chrissy!

Sorry Jesse is sick!

I think I'm catching what mine had. :indifferent: I slept in from my alarm today and had a whole 10 minutes to be ready and out the door. :indifferent: Made it only 4 mintutes late.

But I have no coffee. :sad: :sad: :sad: Or lunch. :huh: :grumble:
  • Nessarose1
    How to make a bad day worse:
    1) Spill your coffee at 7-11 and ask them to please clean it up.
    2) lose your removable disk (probably at the 7-11 where you had to ask an employee to clean your spill. bye bye disk.)
    3) Burn your mouth on said coffee.
    4) Spill coffee all over yourself and your desk.
    And 5) Drop your poptart on the floor.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I really need the RD. It has my whole entire life on it. My cute little budget excel sheet that I use to pay bills and my sales tracking for my hats and all my patterns and and and .... EVERYTHING :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

On lunch I'm gonna run back over and see if anyone picked it up. I doubt they'd turn it in though. It's a pretty bada$s drive and they're expensive. :cry:
  • Nessarose1
    Oh yea- I left my phone at home this morning. So I can't even call them up. I can't use the work phone because my boss is in and she's a very strict about phone use. Internet use? not at all- phone use? super strict. lmao
  • Nessarose1
    I found it. :indifferent:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'm sorry everyone seems to be getting sick. Hope everyone who is sick gets better soon. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That's no fun at all.

Nessa, sorry you are having such a horrible day. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: It's days like that when you wish you could have stayed in bed or at least started the day over again and hope it turns out better.

Only three more days until the weekend. I'm pretty busy again today but not quite as busy as yesterday.
  • Nessarose1
    I def wish I could have a redo. I'm so tired and if I spill one more thing on myself I'm just giving up today.

I have a whole 100 calories left for dinner if I eat the chili I got for lunch. :huh: Maybe I'll just save it for dinner. :huh:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    You found the disk and drive Nessa?
  • chrissyh
    How to make a bad day worse:
    1) Spill your coffee at 7-11 and ask them to please clean it up.
    2) lose your removable disk (probably at the 7-11 where you had to ask an employee to clean your spill. bye bye disk.)
    3) Burn your mouth on said coffee.
    4) Spill coffee all over yourself and your desk.
    And 5) Drop your poptart on the floor.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I really need the RD. It has my whole entire life on it. My cute little budget excel sheet that I use to pay bills and my sales tracking for my hats and all my patterns and and and .... EVERYTHING :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

On lunch I'm gonna run back over and see if anyone picked it up. I doubt they'd turn it in though. It's a pretty bada$s drive and they're expensive. :cry:

I am really hoping your day is improving from this point but I have to say - it seemed like a bad comedy. Eat the chili have a light supper! You won't be over that much....you could walk 15 minutes and proably burn the difference....or play monsters!

Jay's battling something - coughing is pretty nasty....overdosing him on emergen-c...at least it makes him feel a bit better.
  • Nessarose1
    You found the disk and drive Nessa?

Yea I found it. See, my ugly work sweater has the elastic band around the bottom so it's huge but it's tight around the bottom. The drive fell out of my poccket but not out of my sweater- you know? So it was riding around by my tush when I found it. *sigh

Gee Chrissy- thanks!
  • chrissyh
    :yawn: Quiet around here today.
  • Nessarose1
    Yea it is! I'm so bored! Talk to me!!! :laugh: