Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 8/26

Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Hey Black Team!

I'm starting to get some results for the first week and I have to say things are looking good :drinker:

We have 3 new team members:
Metco89, mishy and leelastar...welcome to the BLACK TEAM! :glasses:

Anyway, our first official week is over and it's weigh in time. Please mail me your results by tomorrow morning. Remember weigh ins are Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. Try to keep your weigh in day to one of those two. For our newest members, I have your current weight and that you are officially starting this week so you don't have to weigh in until next week, or a date that we have already deterimined per specific requests!

Let's make this a great Tuesday...get moving, eat right and keep your goals in mind! :love:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Hey Black Team!

I'm starting to get some results for the first week and I have to say things are looking good :drinker:

We have 3 new team members:
    Metco89, mishy and leelastar...welcome to the BLACK TEAM! :glasses:

Anyway, our first official week is over and it's weigh in time. Please mail me your results by tomorrow morning. Remember weigh ins are Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. Try to keep your weigh in day to one of those two. For our newest members, I have your current weight and that you are officially starting this week so you don't have to weigh in until next week, or a date that we have already deterimined per specific requests!

Let's make this a great Tuesday...get moving, eat right and keep your goals in mind! :love:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    waahhh...... I stay off the scales until Friday's.............. if i get on more often it drives me to insanity!!

Signed,

The black team reject lmao
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Thanks! I am off to a good start this week, just back from curves getting ready to do some major house cleaning and then out for a walk. :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome new members!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm glad the results are looking good, Nichole!!! Kudos to you, Metco89 for a good start. Tanz...you are not a reject! Have a wonderful week everyone!:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Oh Tanz, what are we going to do with you? lol, if anyone has a regular weigh in date other than Tuesday or Wednesday let me know and I will count those for the following week's lost lbs.

Ok, keep the numbers rolling into my mailbox, I will chart them and send out a big post tomorrow!

GO BLACK TEAM! :glasses:
  • I am new this week. Thanks for having me on the AWESOME BLACK TEAM!!!

Tuesday/Wednesday weigh-ins are good for me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hi All,
    Love to join up with the black team...can I still slip in on the challenge? :sad: :happy:

I've just joined up and would love to jump right in and get going on challenges they see to keep me very motivated! In the last 2 years I've lost over 150 lbs. with changing my eating habits, adding more organic and just plain eating more frequently to keep the blood sugars and metabolism level etc.

I've regained about 30 lbs of it and so I'm slipping that off and beginning again anew to finish off my goal ...

Thankfully I don't feel it's daunting but doable...so I am excited...I'm still bumbling around the site abit learning what's what so I figured the best way is to just jump right in and go from there.

Let me know what I need to do to join the challenge...I see Tue/Weds weigh ins are the goal and I'm good with that. :happy:
  • Nich0le
    fitness..mail me your starting weight and we will go from there!