What is your crack

Replies

• da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Stale Peeps and stale Cheetos. When I buy them, I open the packages and hide them away until they get perfectly stale. Do not like fresh Peeps at all...too soft and mushy. They have to be hard and chewy.

Had some great stale Cheetos this summer...they went stale pretty quickly with the heat and humidity....ALTHOUGH, I find the Gerber Graduates Cheddar Cheese Curls even more tasty than regular Cheetos. You can eat an entire container of them - low cal..... low carb and just plain delicious.

Those 2 things and Baby Cokes, the itty bitty cans with about 7 OZ of cola. I drink half for lunch and the other half for dinner.

That is my crack!
  • Mexican Food!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    penis
  • Definitely wine, which is why I always allot for my nightly glass (or two lol) And whipped icing birthday cake. I am a sucker for it. I only eat it maybe once a year but when I do....OMG its heaven!!! Oh and MEXICAN FOOD!!! GEEZ O PETES
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    Butts lol
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Stale Peeps and stale Cheetos. When I buy them, I open the packages and hide them away until they get perfectly stale. Do not like fresh Peeps at all...too soft and mushy. They have to be hard and chewy.

Had some great stale Cheetos this summer...they went stale pretty quickly with the heat and humidity....ALTHOUGH, I find the Gerber Graduates Cheddar Cheese Curls even more tasty than regular Cheetos. You can eat an entire container of them - low cal..... low carb and just plain delicious.

Those 2 things and Baby Cokes, the itty bitty cans with about 7 OZ of cola. I drink half for lunch and the other half for dinner.

That is my crack!

Oh my goodness I forgot about stale peeps...they are the best ever. I do not like fresh either. They must be chewy!!!
  • penis

great 1337 post
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Milano cookies, too.
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Cinnamon toast crunch flavored rum

RumChata...yummy!

Yes! That! I couldn't think of the name. I mix it with ameratto.

Try Chocolate Kiss
    1/2 shot Kahlua
    1/2 shot RumChata

Delicious!

You are going to get me drunk.

That's my plan! Lol

Haha well bring the bottle!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    nutella..i could eat the HUGE jar in 1 day if i could
  • MasterBroshi
    Bacon! It should be illegal.

I can imagine an uprising if that happens

I would have to become a bacon smuggler. :tongue:

People coming up to you in a back alley, "Hey, yo...you got that thick cut peppered bacon? Gimme 16oz"
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Anything that has or implies the words "Spanish" or "Mexican" in them. Basically don't let me anywhere near a Taco Bell.
  • suga1018
    suga1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Almond butter. I can't have peanut butter, so I finally tried almond butter....now I can't control it. It's bad. :(
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Potatoes! I am addicted to fries, chips, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, hash browns, homefries...I cannot do any of it in moderation!
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Nutella without a doubt.
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    potato chips, cheese, heavily processed milk chocolate, and peanut butter. i just lose control a bit. like today :ohwell:
  • gbklvr
    gbklvr Posts: 84 Member
    Most chocolate bars. But peanut m&m I can eat one of those big bags happily! Almost asked hubby to bring some home yesterday but I knew I wouldn't just do one or a serving!
  • Malec22
    Malec22 Posts: 9 Member
    Stouts, takes a whole workout to work off one of them :drinker:
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    penis

Think i might have 2 agree with SnowBall on this one!
  • MasterBroshi
    penis

Think i might have 2 agree with SnowBall on this one!

And the FR flood begins