Facial tattoos...

1234568»

Replies

• jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member

Do tell. The one is dead.

I wasn't going to go "EXCEPT FOR THIS DUDE BECAUSE HE'S DEAD" but congratulations for pointing out that he's dead I guess?
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member

I wasn't going to go "EXCEPT FOR THIS DUDE BECAUSE HE'S DEAD" but congratulations for pointing out that he's dead I guess?

Lizardman was on his way to a PhD in philosophy, the _only_ field with less opportunity than circus freak.

http://www.thelizardman.com/faq.html
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member

Is it the one that looks like a ghost?
  • emilyGPK
    emilyGPK Posts: 83 Member
    If someone has a moko (Maori facial tattoo) I would be pretty ignorant to hold that against them. So I will tend not to assume people do any major body modification unless it is personally significant to them.
  • SunofaBeach14
    If someone has a moko (Maori facial tattoo) I would be pretty ignorant to hold that against them. So I will tend not to assume people do any major body modification unless it is personally significant to them.

I feel the same about holding kilts against Scotsmen, so when I see a dude in a floral dress I think that dress must be pretty personally significant to him.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member

I feel the same about holding kilts against Scotsmen, so when I see a dude in a floral dress I think that dress must be pretty personally significant to him.
    leehazenwilliamson.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14

leehazenwilliamson.jpg

I see you judging! Stop that!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    I had no idea getting a tattoo affected so many people!
  • Clowns!