Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I'm talking is anyone listening?!
  • chrissyh
    Thought I may be over on calories today since we ate out at lunch but I logged my Chicken philly and the chips and the ranch dressing and with steamed veggies and pulled chicken for supper - i am still under-enough for a 100 calorie pack treat if I want. Still hoping to exercise via DVD since it's rained all day
  • chrissyh
    Took Jay to school at 12:15 - picked Jay up at 1:10; Took Jay to school for Basketball practice at 3:30p, gotta pick Jay up at 6:00pm from school....it's 15m drive; 9 miles=too much gas for one day!

He's exempt from all but 1 exam so he leaves when the exams are going on. He's exempt due to B or higher and less than 3 absences.
  • chrissyh
    Guess I am all alone :sad:
  • chrissyh
    :devil: OK FINE! if nobody will talk to me I'm outta here....:explode: :grumble: .<Stomps off, pouting>

:tongue:
    :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Chrissy come back it's all right!

I am buried in tax prep for our company and not on line much, trying to save my online time for posting tons of exercise!:tongue:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Sorry chrissy I had to head home. I'm in the same boat with calories I thought I'd be over but I'm not and I still neeed to work out! :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :sad: I'm dying. Yes, it's that bad. Someone fix me!
  • chrissyh
    :sad: I'm dying. Yes, it's that bad. Someone fix me!

So sorry! Sending you Cyber drugs and hugs to feel better....they seemed to work for Jenn last week.
  • Nessarose1
    Sorry JS- Here's so healing thoughts! Hope you feel better soon.

I kicked my butt on the elliptical last night. I really did feel better after I finished but it was torture while I was on it. :laugh: I couldn't find a rythem because the stupid thing squeaks when I get there and El was sleeping in the room right above me. :grumble: I did it though! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    I want an elliptical and treadmill so I could rotate between them especially on rainy yucky days like today.

Way to go Nessa!

Making homemade chicken soup for dinner for all those who are ailing...let me know if you want some...I'll eat a bite for ya!
  • Nessarose1
    I want some!!!!!!! lol

I got the elliptical for FREE off craiglist. I was soooo happy and yet I only used it 3 times (4 now.lol) I tell myself its because the computer part is broken but thats not why. :laugh:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Chrissy - Send Jesse some of your Moonshine, pretty sure that's what cured me.

I have a tread mill but I'm having trouble with my hip, really would love to trade it for an elliptical, really I just need to get my buns to the gym, so easy to put it off. Althgough I have noticed some positive scale movement this week just by watching what I eat. Maybe I can focus on that until it warms up enough I can get outside to walk, really prefer that to any gym options.

Hang in there - at least it is Wednesday :)
  • Nessarose1
    I really want 7-11 french vanilla coffee but after yesterday there's no way I'm going back! lol
  • chrissyh
    Just had my yearly job review my boss told me he's never felt this way but he thinks that I would be harder to replace than he would be....ULTIMATE compliment. I love my job!!!

I'll haveto check out craigs list - I forgot that's how you got it.

Jesse---I am brewing the shine for ya...hang tight..........
  • Nessarose1
    Great compliment!!!!!!!!!! My biggest compliment is when my boss says "I'd fire you but then I'd have to come to work more." :huh:
  • Nessarose1
    Why is Taco Bell calling my name like that? It's not very nice. :indifferent:
  • chrissyh
    French vanilla coffe, now taco bell - GIRL....you getter chug some water!
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: I know right! I have chili from wendy's that I didn't eat yesterday so I'm hopegully going to just stick with that. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    :laugh: :laugh: I know right! I have chili from wendy's that I didn't eat yesterday so I'm hopegully going to just stick with that. :laugh:

Chili is kinda Taco bell ish?!