Friday NSV - Post yours below

13»

Replies

• ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Too numerous to post after having lost 117 lbs in exactly 11 months today. I do enjoy reading others victories though.
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    I wore a pair of "goal pants" yesterday. They are a tiiiny bit tight, but not indecent, and way better than the ones I was wearing that slip down several inches as I walk... :D
  • TJWrites00
    TJWrites00 Posts: 27 Member
    I've been off the wagon again, so today, I decided Why Not Now and dumped out my fountain drink and filled the cup with water. Bye Empty Calories.
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Actually finished the whole 60 minute cardio video last night!
  • xenu01
    xenu01 Posts: 117 Member
    My fairly new 16Ws are gaping at the waist and I just washed them!
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    I have been wanting to binge for two days and I kept myself from doing so. My mind felt like it was ready to combust O.O Yay for not eating 2 days worth of calories! :tongue:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Last time I owned Levi's they were a size 14. Today I bought new Levi's in a size 4...and my formerly flat tush looks a little less flat these days! Profile pic added by request lol
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Don't make fun but...

I can touch my toes AND put 1/2 my hand on the floor!

I was never a flexible person, and until this week I couldn't touch my toes without straining a ridiculous amount. I could never hold it for more than a second. As of today, I can put all my fingers and the top part of my palm on the floor, AND STAY THERE!! :happy:
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Made "healthy" BMI today! WOOT!
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    My double chin has beat a retreat. It's the last fat I gained, and miraculously, seems to be the first fat I lost.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    A friend at work stopped by my desk and left these for me! Win!
    jackboxtacos_free.jpg
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Ran for the first time in two months and kept up with some Air Force "kids" for 3 laps around the track.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    I got out of bed
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    I'm wearing my old size 6 pants for the first time in 2 years--and...they have a wee bit of breathing room, too. YAY! Also, I celebrated by having a completely moderate, modest dose of pizza tonight (1/6 of the pizza vs. 1/2). That's another NSV in itself--self control and the ability to stop when I'm truly "full enough" when faced with yummy goodness.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Yesterday I tried on a couple large shirts and they were too big. I ended up buying a large shirt in a different brand, but still consider it a victory because I use to wear 2X. Earlier this week I made it to Onederland :happy: Also, on the pull up machine today I was able to pull 113lbs of my body weight.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Great job you guys!!! WTG!!

I bought a pair of size 29 skinny jeans this week! I wore them today and looked pretty darned good!! I can't remember ever having a pair of jeans that weren't 30somethings!, woot-woot!
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    I ran for 20 minutes. Slowly, but I did it.

Dropped half an inch each from my waist, chest, and hips.

New clothes and the confidence to match! Not used to the attention/compliments, but I like it.
  • My resting heart rate has gone down, and I worked out for 30-45 minutes every day this week :)
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    I could put on my gym shoes and lace them up while sitting in the drivers seat of my car. I'm 6'3 and have a decent stomach so I was surprised at the time.
  • langleygurl
    langleygurl Posts: 3 Member
    I have never posted before....... I am finally down 20 pounds. First time in my life that I consistently lost weight to get to 20 pounds! 9 weeks in and I'm oober excited!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!