August newbie Check-in 8/28

Hello Everybody! boy,got scared for a minute there...the website wasn't working all morning!

today is a rest day for me...agian:grumble: :grumble: :sad: i went to bed with stomach cramps in my upper abdominal area and today ive been vomiting:grumble: :grumble: :sad: Dang,whats up with that? Im usually a VERY healthy person,seriously last year when my kids and husband got the flu(weak version,thank god) i didn't get it!

Anyways.....My back is still screaming too so its just as well:frown:

sorry to be such a complainer....

Hey to everybody that follows! What workouts everybody got going today? (atleast i can hear about them if i cant do any:ohwell: ):wink:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Hello Everybody! boy,got scared for a minute there...the website wasn't working all morning!

today is a rest day for me...agian:grumble: :grumble: :sad: i went to bed with stomach cramps in my upper abdominal area and today ive been vomiting:grumble: :grumble: :sad: Dang,whats up with that? Im usually a VERY healthy person,seriously last year when my kids and husband got the flu(weak version,thank god) i didn't get it!

Anyways.....My back is still screaming too so its just as well:frown:

sorry to be such a complainer....

Hey to everybody that follows! What workouts everybody got going today? (atleast i can hear about them if i cant do any:ohwell: ):wink:
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well today - get better soon! :drinker:

I'm having an off-day today too :happy: Yesterday I did half an hour of circuit training following by half an hour on the elliptical machine. My wife and I are following the weight loss program in the Biggest Loser weight loss book and so far it's working out very well, even though we just started that this week!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well today - get better soon! :drinker:

I'm having an off-day today too :happy: Yesterday I did half an hour of circuit training following by half an hour on the elliptical machine. My wife and I are following the weight loss program in the Biggest Loser weight loss book and so far it's working out very well, even though we just started that this week!

Great job with your workouts! Ive heard alot of great things about that program! I wish you and your wife the best of luck! this is my second week in MFP,ive had some slip ups:ohwell: but im getting better ....Thanks,im actually feeling a litte bit better!