Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I get to have a lunch date with my handsome son today. I am a lucky girl:love: ! Yesterday lunch with hubby, today with my boy.:bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Why is Taco Bell calling my name like that? It's not very nice. :indifferent:

Taco Bell is the DEVIL
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    :laugh: Bf is wanting Taco Bell and he's making me want it. I'm not sure I can resist. Meh- If I just get the crunchwrap I prob won't go over calories. :wink:

Lucky you!!!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    I'm super excited! This year is going to be HUGE for us.

Bf passed his GED test! Time to throw him a party!

Daughter turns 3!

Our God-daughter is going to be christened

Favorite Uncle turns 40 with a party bus

My bf is getting married so we're spending a few days in West Virginia! :bigsmile:

Bf turns 25 with a party bus

TTC :indifferent: Possibly. :laugh:

5 Year anniversary for me and bf! We're thinking Niagra Falls. Anyone ever been there?

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Congratulations on the GED what a great thing to do! Tell him we are so happy for him, and so glad that he continued and finished.

Sorry Jesse is down again! My son has been fighting this crud for a week first the stomach then the head aches and the cold.

I have been eating so well and exercising over 360 a week. Lowered my cals, upped my weights, yay, go me! I weigh the same as always!

Onward and upward, Alice
  • Nessarose1
    Thanks Alice. I'm so proud of him! He had to take an 8 hour test! That's HUGE. lol He passed with GREAT scores too! I'm so proud. :happy: He wants to be a paramedic! :love:
  • Nessarose1
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I resisted Taco Bell! WHOO!

Now I want Poptarts. :indifferent: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Wow - great news on the GED. Lots of fun stuff....I am turning 40 this year but no party bus for me!

Way to resist! You're a warrior!

I had leftover fajitas...grilled chicken bush's black bean fiesta and mixed veggies (onion pepper mushroom) on corn tortillas... i so prefer flour but getting more use to the white corn. I love those black beans - just right spicy! I actually took most of the chicken off and ate "vegetarian"....

soups on!!

Did someone say Poptarts?! I love the Fiber One Choc pastries SO yummy but 180 calories for 1 not 1 packet, 1...I do have them as a treat sometimes..mmmmmmmmm Good thing I already was in the store or these would be in the buggy.
  • Nessarose1
    lol I LOVE poptarts! We used to get them from Sam's and eat them all day! But yea- 210 for ONE not worth it. :sick:

I just made sure to cook up our foods before bf could swipe out and try to go. :laugh:

For dinner we're having venisin spaggetti. I hate spaggetti but we'll see.

Your lunch sounds soooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Oh and I've never been on a party bus but my uncle went on one last year and had so much fun so we're going to get him one for his b-day and bf thought it was such a good idea we're getting him one. :laugh: They're both so excited! You'd think they were life long friends or something. And they don't even notice they're 20 years apart. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Happy Wednesday everyone. Only 2 more days until the weekend. YAY!

Nessa congrats on you bf passing his GED. Great job!

Chrissy, lucky you having two different dinner dates with two different handsome fellas. :wink:

Jesse, hope you feel better real soon. :flowerforyou: (((Jesse)))

Alice, great job on the eating and exercise. Hopefully the weight will start dropping again soon. Good luck.

Memaw, where are you? Are we going to have to put out an APB or MFPPB? :bigsmile:

The other day my son threw away the rest of the chocolate covered cherries we had. I had bought them for him for Christmas because it's a family tradition but I bought the wrong brand and he didn't like them so I've been eating one when I get a chocolate craving. The other night I was looking for them and couldn't find them. I asked him where they were and he said he threw them away because we're both supposed to be eating healthier. THREW THEM AWAY?!!!! But but but but but but I eat one when I get a chocolate craving! He says, "but we're supposed to be eating healthier." BUT IT'S CHOCOLATE! So I told him that taking chocolate away from a woman was like taking his fried chicken away from him. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT! He got that point because once when he had his own studio apartment he ended up with a roommate. One night when my son was at work, his roomie got drunk and got the munchies and ate all the food including my son's Banquet fried chicken. My son told him "You don't eat a Black man's (son is half black) fried chicken!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So he definitely got the point about my chocolate. I don't think he'll make that mistake again. :noway: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    I posted a reply and it's disappeared.....................

Way to go on the GED for sure.

My 40th is this year - no party bus for me.
  • Nessarose1
    Chrissy- your first reply is here MFP is being wierd right now.

Momma I Lol'd!!! Glad no one is in the office but me today!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Test
  • chrissyh
    Silly old message board!
  • Nessarose1
    lol yea I'm having problems too. But if I refresh the page it seems to show up.
  • chrissyh
    Here I was thinking maybe the beans in my fajita were bad:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Who would have thought the crock pot cooking levels would be Low - High - Warm....I was thinking Warm - Low - High but what do I know...obviously nothing since I've been cooking my chicken stock/meat for soup on warm for several hours....ooops.
  • Nessarose1
    oh man!!! lol Better bump it to high. :wink: :laugh: