a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• icream.gif

I just like this gif and here ya go.

Hahahahahaha

In a day none of you will remember this thread...but years from now these two women will be roaming my fantas...er..haunting my dreams...
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

I just don't think setting up a cyber room where you only excange words is just, creepy. Dimished returns.

When it's contrived, it's just boring and blech!

Exactly... you get it! Well..minus the weird discussion-board-cyber-room-sex possibilities. The group is to bring help like minded people find each other. No different than a regional group, a running group. Flirting is part of life.

Did you just call your new group boring and blech? You totally just called your new group boring and blech.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    jIjWflO.jpg

My all time fave commercial.. LOL
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    ...why not join the "Married & Flirting Toward Fitness Group? Its great motivation and mostly safe if you keep your heart and hands to yourself :p

Join the "Married and Flirting Toward Fitness Group here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23803-married-but-flirting-toward-fitness

Or you could just post the Ashley Madison profile link you normally use.
  • To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

I just don't think setting up a cyber room where you only excange words is just, creepy. Dimished returns.

Exactly... you get it! Well..minus the weird discussion-board-cyber-room-sex possibilities. The group is to bring help like minded people find each other. No different than a regional group, a running group. Flirting is part of life.

Did you just call your new group boring and blech? You totally just called your new group boring and blech.

Noooooooo. Zero Boring. Zero Blech..well unless that your thing and then well..we'll have a small space for that over by the corner..thing...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    tumblr_m15f6qLCwN1r9pysfo1_500.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

J2CfrNT.gif
  • jIjWflO.jpg

Another reason why I :heart: you. :laugh:
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    this thread has all the lol in the world.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    jIjWflO.jpg

Another reason why I :heart: you. :laugh:

I love you too! :heart:
  • ...why not join the "Married & Flirting Toward Fitness Group? Its great motivation and mostly safe if you keep your heart and hands to yourself :p

Join the "Married and Flirting Toward Fitness Group here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23803-married-but-flirting-toward-fitness

Or you could just post the Ashley Madison profile link you normally use.

Am i wrong to think there is a significant distance on the spectrum between being totally focused only on your spouse and Ashley Madison?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I only flirt with Sidesteel and Rock.

And only when they flirt with each other.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member

I'm gonna go with this!

Flirting is natural and I feels nice when someone randomly flirts with you, but to go to a group for that purpose brings it beyond random.

Agreed. In fact...sometimes being flirted with on MFP feels awkward. The random "you look nice" is welcome, but a group set up entirely so married people can flirt with each other? :noway:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    tumblr_meaetaupjo1qjgtdko1_500.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member

Noooooooo. Zero Boring. Zero Blech..well unless that your thing and then well..we'll have a small space for that over by the corner..thing...

That's kind of where I imagine all your group members stand. I mean, if you think of the forums as one big giant dance floor, and
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    In for the lulz...and the ladies :laugh:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    e22.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    flirting-gif.gif
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    giphy.gif

Are these the kind of women we can hope to find in the group?

If so I'm totally in.

Apparently he wants a succubus.