a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• In for the lulz...and the ladies :laugh:

You rang?
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Hmmmm......So why is there not a Singles group here? Maybe I have not found one? I'm a pretty good flirt....although a bit shy at times. Imagine that..a shy flirt! Wouldn't it be great to hear stories of..."yeah, we met on MFP, working toward the same goals and just connected!" No better place than MFP where people don't judge by how someone looks.....I hope so anyway ;)

I do think married people do flirt, but it's usually very innocent and with someone you encounter for a brief moment with no intention of ever going further or seeing that person again....an encounter that makes your day or makes you think..."yep!...I still have it!" But to join a group and go "searching" for the attention just screams.....there's something wrong with my life...That's just the opinion of a guy who was cheated on a LOT by his ex-wife who lacked the ability to not go further with a flirt!

One of these days, us single folks will find someone that will make us not wanna flirt with anyone else!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Hmmmm......So why is there not a Singles group here? Maybe I have not found one? I'm a pretty good flirt....although a bit shy at times. Imagine that..a shy flirt! Wouldn't it be great to hear stories of..."yeah, we met on MFP, working toward the same goals and just connected!" No better place than MFP where people don't judge by how someone looks.....I hope so anyway ;)

I do think married people do flirt, but it's usually very innocent and with someone you encounter for a brief moment with no intention of ever going further or seeing that person again....an encounter that makes your day or makes you think..."yep!...I still have it!" But to join a group and go "searching" for the attention just screams.....there's something wrong with my life...That's just the opinion of a guy who was cheated on a LOT by his ex-wife who lacked the ability to not go further with a flirt!

One of these days, us single folks will find someone that will make us not wanna flirt with anyone else!

here you go....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/282-single-peeps
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Wait... people flirt on mfp? This is a fitness site! I am deactivating! You sickos!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!

Srsly. This group already exists. Its called "Chit Chat Fun & Games".

But I guess this group will make it easier for everyone's spouses to prove infidelity in divorce court.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Wait... people flirt on mfp? This is a fitness site! I am deactivating! You sickos!

That's not what you said last night. :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member

mmqQI8N.jpg
  • Mikkimeow

mmqQI8N.jpg

well... you know... not like that...

recoil.gif
  • Mikkimeow

That's not what you said last night. :wink:

Last night was great...

mbir.gif
  • I wonder if it will be all guys? LOL!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Flirting? Meh, let me know when have a group worth joining.

keys_bowl2.jpg
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member

here you go....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/282-single-peeps

Well....what do ya know?! hahaha!...thanks!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    I'm talking to Jake, Jake from State Farm
    WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?:angry:
  • KingoftheLilies
    KingoftheLilies Posts: 71 Member
    if you're specifically seeking people to flirt with outside of your supposedly loving marriage, it's probably time to call it a day

mjYPCam.gif

"just friends"
  • Mikkimeow
    Flirting? Meh, let me know when have a group worth joining.

keys_bowl2.jpg

I've been told you always look for the keys with the least wear and tear. Newer car, better partner. So, I have heard anyway... :bigsmile:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I wonder if it will be all guys? LOL!

2wiWhoX.jpg
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.
  • boxpunk
    boxpunk Posts: 52 Member
    Planners.jpg

I google those pics for a cheap laugh lol