a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    uXyBMcM.jpg
  • Sign me for this group:

der892.jpg
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    tumblr_n474e43toz1qj4315o1_500.gif
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Yep; you can't see her laptop at her feet. . . .
  • Marbella29660
    Marbella29660 Posts: 71 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Ha Ha - its all innocent fun apparently.... MFP is a laugh a day, I love it.
  • Myhaloslipped
    2dbs6rb.jpg

:laugh: This is the best thing I have ever seen.
  • To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

I just don't think setting up a cyber room where you only excange words is just, creepy. Dimished returns.

When it's contrived, it's just boring and blech!

I'm gonna go with this!

Flirting is natural and I feels nice when someone randomly flirts with you, but to go to a group for that purpose brings it beyond random.

Agreed. In fact...sometimes being flirted with on MFP feels awkward. The random "you look nice" is welcome, but a group set up entirely so married people can flirt with each other? :noway:

Well geez..when you say it that way it...seems...a...lot......creepier
  • jamieben1824
    jamieben1824 Posts: 46 Member
    if you're specifically seeking people to flirt with outside of your supposedly loving marriage, it's probably time to call it a day

mjYPCam.gif

"just friends"

Yeah THAT ^^ And get on a dating site.. freaks!
  • What ever group this guy's in, I'm wanting to join.

14bt7ox.jpg
  • How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!

Its like TOTALLY different. there are like rings and secrets and danger. its kinda like lord of the rings or game of thrones...
  • Myhaloslipped
    What ever group this guy's in, I'm wanting to join.

14bt7ox.jpg

lmao, I have been there in the past. "I am totally pulling this off! Nobody suspects how messed up I am." :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!

Its like TOTALLY different. there are like rings and secrets and danger. its kinda like lord of the rings or game of thrones...

dNyGO0s.jpg
  • What ever group this guy's in, I'm wanting to join.

14bt7ox.jpg

lmao, I have been there in the past. "I am totally pulling this off! Nobody suspects how messed up I am." :laugh:

Me, too. I'm guessing the group he's going for isn't going to be one to meet potential hook ups....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AND just joined this month. Sure!

Now for jokes:

That'd be like joining the MFP Calorie Counting group.

giphy.gif
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!

2lb2v4k.jpg
    30xhnr6.jpg
  • Myhaloslipped
    DBAWasq.jpg
  • LadyHobbledehoy
    LadyHobbledehoy Posts: 91 Member

"Secrets and danger"? :huh:

Ooooh, you mean "deception".
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member

dNyGO0s.jpg

Where they say things like

post-40695_zpscf5d5fec.png
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    So, does it still count as flirting if I read the entire conversation to my husband so that he can giggle about it too? Or do I have to be lying and deceitful and attempting to ruin my marriage in order to flirt?