What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

12346»

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    JustMe602: So my bff and I decided we are going to go as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee, complete with homemade tutus. What about you guys out there in MFP land?

Tradition amongst our friends we'll be spending Halloween with this year is, others get to vote, what one's character is to be.

For me and my sister, for some reason, they'd all elected a fusion between a Ninja and a Nun ROFL Either that or the Adult versions of Elsa and Anna from "Frozen," .... Uhm ... NO.

We'd chosen the former@Ninja Nuns for October 31, 2014 :laugh: :laugh: Inspiration: "Ninja Assassin" + "The Priest" meets "Resident Evil."
  • lhkim85
    lhkim85 Posts: 26 Member
    Sailor Mercury is tempting because I have the short blue hair. I am planning to buy a Lady Rainicorn dress just to wear but I guess it could be a semi-costume, ha. If I still had long black hair I'd probably do Marceline from Adventure Time.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Movie version of Hawkeye from the Avengers. Mine will have a baseball cap though because I don't know what else to do with my long hair.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    my 2 boys and hubby are going to be 3 different versions of link from the zelda games, and im going to go as lumpy space princess from adventure time
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Something sexy, naughty, but will only be worn in the bedroom on Halloween night. Not in public! lol!
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Either a gypsy or a burlesque
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    An awesome steampuck character