a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Can you imagine trying to explain that to your divorce lawyer?! Hahahaha

A friends of mine is a divorce lawyer---one day the wife of a swinging couple came into his office to file for divorce....
    Her reason: Husband had sex with a woman in a broom closet at a party without her consent.

Another story: Husband wants to file: Wife leaves every evening for her second job delivering newspapers...did this for years....turns out her second job was a prostitute.

divorce lawyers have heard it all!!!!
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    lol this thread.
  • Anytime a group of people get together...it turns into a 'meat market'.

You should concentrate on your calories...not getting laid.
  • Slinky92
    Slinky92 Posts: 36 Member
    Really? This is disappointing to see.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Can this guy join?

hFDCCA6E1
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Flirting happens here?! This is for health and fitness only!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Actually its the opposite. Recent studies are showing that the tables have turned Women are now far more likely to cheat than men. #thankyouinternet
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Nothing bad can come out of this said no one never. But okay.

And 85% of the time statistics say they are right 100% of the time. +/-3%
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Lot's of dudes in that group. Is it a married and closeted flirting group? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • headofphat
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.
  • ajnb88
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    What ever group this guy's in, I'm wanting to join.

14bt7ox.jpg
    I'm gonna hang by the bar put out the vibe
    th?id=HN.607990210606731211&pid=15.1&P=0
  • headofphat

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

flirting is flirting pal.
  • ajnb88

Do you seriously not see the difference?
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Why encourage this behavior? :huh:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOW... That is really sad... Flirting online in my opinion is cheating, if you are involoved in any romantic relationship... SMH
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Why encourage this behavior? :huh:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!
  • headofphat

Do you seriously not see the difference?

You're obviously mentally superior to me. Please enlighten.

Oh and you have to explain without making assumptions. Good luck.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Actually its the opposite. Recent studies are showing that the tables have turned Women are now far more likely to cheat than men. #thankyouinternet

Studies were needed to discern that?

They have the d thrown at them on the daily.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Can this guy join?

hFDCCA6E1

Absolutely! All I know, is I stole this pic for my kitteh board on Pinterest! I SO did not have this one!

(Yeah, I'm a loser, and I don't care!)