a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    In for the shock and horror.

Also, does anyone else think the concept of "emotionsl cheating" is BS? I would just call it your SO being an insensitive jerk. I don't know why we need to give it a weighty name to justify the butthurt.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    giphy.gif
  • stefaniemazz
    stefaniemazz Posts: 179 Member
    Are you effin kidding me?!

Why in the hell would you encourage this. That actually really ticks me off.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    its-a-chinese-finger-trap-25642-1264624666-59.jpg
  • Exactly. I agree, don't encourage that behavior it RARELY ends well. Trust me.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    It's always a good idea to herd the flirts and the cheaters and otherwise nefarious goings ons in one place so that everyone can stare and ogle and judge.

I'm all for it! Bring it on!

tumblr_mazfkophhT1qeli0q.gif
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    I'm not married, but if you are...

2gx19uq.jpg
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Not gonna lie, I was a little shocked when I found out how many married MFPer hookups went down. Mostly the "regulars". I thought all the flirting was done onscreen only, how foolish of me.

Not naming names but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :devil:
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    PpLxT.gif
  • scotgirl78
    scotgirl78 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm happy to be single after reading this...What kind of sad relationship do you have that you have to sneak onto the interwebs for some sort of kicks? Organized kicks, even! Plus, who's the poor man/woman that still doesn't get flirted with on top of that? You go to a flirt board and still get ignored...That's just depressing.

My advice: put the effort in and go spice up your marriage!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Are you effin kidding me?!

I'm guessing you quit sugar recently. . . .come on. . . .admit it.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    I'm happy to be single after reading this...What kind of sad relationship do you have that you have to sneak onto the interwebs for some sort of kicks? Organized kicks, even! Plus, who's the poor man/woman that still doesn't get flirted with on top of that? You go to a flirt board and still get ignored...That's just depressing.

My advice: put the effort in and go spice up your marriage!

Marriage advice from someone single is like going to a fitness site to flirt. . . . .BOOM!
  • Are you effin kidding me?!

I'm guessing you quit sugar recently. . . .come on. . . .admit it.
    Made me giggle for real! I may have even gotten a bit of soda up my nose for it!
  • Exactly. I agree, don't encourage that behavior it RARELY ends well. Trust me.

Oh you will just do it BETTER next time...we all live and learn :)
  • In for the shock and horror.

Also, does anyone else think the concept of "emotionsl cheating" is BS? I would just call it your SO being an insensitive jerk. I don't know why we need to give it a weighty name to justify the butthurt.

Everybody is differnt. We all handle things differently. I tend to agree with you, but know that others are wired differently and shouldn't flirt...
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    all hell broke loosssse :D
    .........(following with interest)
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    What happened to til death do us part? Guess it's just now til you become an inconvenience...Emotional cheating is still cheating.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

Exactly! Glad someone else gets it.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    And this is why america has the highest divorce rate ever and of al the countries… SMH..A damn shame…
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Can a single gal join in the fun.. I promise I'll look but I won't touch :blushing: