a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

Exactly! Glad someone else gets it.
    Both is wrong. If you smile at people in general its one thing regardless if male or female..but if you go out and give that smile and that look that is 5 seconds longer than it should be or staring at someone or breaking your neck to stare at some while you taken is wrong…this whole group is wrong yes why are you even taken if your hurting the other person by emotionally cheating on them
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Wow. Just wow.

^^^lol....hey, aren't you the guy that made the post about kissing women without their consent?
  • Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

Both is wrong. If you smile at people in general its one thing regardless if male or female..but if you go out and give that smile and that look that is 5 seconds longer than it should be or staring at someone or breaking your neck to stare at some while you taken is wrong…this whole group is wrong yes why are you even taken if your hurting the other person by emotionally cheating on them
    is it wrong for everyone? My husband and I have no problem with harmless, random flirtation. Is it still wrong if no one is being hurt?
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    q7SDJGI.png

Hahaha.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    :sick:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Yup, my husband and I have been together since our junior year in highschool. Our relationship has survived my being half way across the country for college, being out of the country for months at a time for research, financial burdens, emotional burdens and pretty much every other speed bump imaginable, but it's TOTALLY flirting, that we're BOTH AWARE OF and think is funny, that will be the downfall of our marriage. Seventeen years together and I'm throwing it all away to goof around with random men and women on the internet. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the evil of my flirting ways..... :noway: Because clearly, I need advice on how to make my relationship work.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

I laugh my butt off when I catch my husband checking out another woman and then rib him for it continuously. Didn't know I was supposed to be getting all hurt and offended by a perfectly normal behavior. :ohwell:
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member

is it wrong for everyone? My husband and I have no problem with harmless, random flirtation. Is it still wrong if no one is being hurt?

If it's something that you both agree on then obviously it's fine. I have a feeling that a good amount of people joining the group probably don't have spouses that think it's okay to join a group of that nature. Who knows, I could be completely wrong. Maybe nobodies spouse gives an eff.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    bump
  • Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

If it's something that you both agree on then obviously it's fine. I have a feeling that a good amount of people joining the group probably don't have spouses that think it's okay to join a group of that nature. Who knows, I could be completely wrong. Maybe nobodies spouse gives an eff.
    Or they are secure enough in their relationship to know the flirtation is harmless and nothing to worry about.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Can I skip the dialog and just go right to hot chicks sending me noodz?

I speak on behalf of all men really.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse

Or they are secure enough in their relationship to know the flirtation is harmless and nothing to worry about.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Is this when we exchange the noodz?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

I giggled.
  • Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

I giggled.
    I may have used your post as inspiration.
  • joeandcarmen
    joeandcarmen Posts: 20 Member
    This should be about losing weight. Why encourage bad behavior?
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Anytime a group of people get together...it turns into a 'meat market'.

You should concentrate on your calories...not getting laid.

surprise.gif

#doing it wrong

tumblr_m9nes4ok2o1r4ld4ro5_r1_250.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Actually its the opposite. Recent studies are showing that the tables have turned Women are now far more likely to cheat than men. #thankyouinternet

Studies were needed to discern that?

They have the d thrown at them on the daily.

whaaat?!

runaway-gif.gif
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Actually its the opposite. Recent studies are showing that the tables have turned Women are now far more likely to cheat than men. #thankyouinternet

Studies were needed to discern that?

They have the d thrown at them on the daily.

whaaat?!

runaway-gif.gif

Corey & Topanga!!
    tumblr_n0tdd0FwBu1rumd1ho5_500.gif