Anyone Sing?

.. So, I found a new love for singing. I'm now the "Female Part" of a GUYS band (This happened after my singing competition this weekend).. They approached me :) .. Its really sexy tho. Bunch of guys, and they all sing or play guitar or drums. What is it about a man that's talented :(<3 Love

So anyone here sing? play guitar ? :)

Replies

• plum64_uk
    plum64_uk Posts: 14 Member
    I both sing and play guitar (acoustic and bass). I can't play lead though, I'm not technical enough. I'm a pretty good singer though :)
  • I can sing with my mouth closed.
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Cant sing but play, bass, guitar and piano
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    I only sing in the shower because i don't want to crack any mirrors
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I love singing.... have been doing it publicly since I was 4 :drinker:
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Sing a lot (sang professionally with Ft. Worth Opera Chorus in college so yes my love for singing is serious!), also play piano & organ, used to play violin for many years. Sorry, haven't learned guitar yet but it's on my bucket list!
  • I only sing in the shower because i don't want to crack any mirrors

lol awesome! I'm a driving alone in my car turn up the tunes and let my hair down and go crazy singer kind of gal myself lol
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    I sing A LOT. I have an ok voice. I've been told it's soothing.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Been singing before I would talk!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I'm not braggin', but I'm just saying my rendition of The Little Mermaid soundtrack is something to behold.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    All the time. Just not very well.
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    i sing, play guitar, piano, flute, and bass. Best at piano and singing though. My range is low soprano to tenor.
  • I love to sing! I sing w/a local community chorus and in my car all the time!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    I LOVE singing - particularly musicals. I've been in a few amateur musical society productions - currently doing Jesus Christ Superstar :smile:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I only sing in the shower because i don't want to crack any mirrors

If I sing in the shower, the water shuts off in protest.

Been playing drums for 25+ years.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I sing and play piano, trumpet, trombone, and drums. My guitar playing skills are seriously lame. In fact, I hadn't played in so long that I gave my both my guitars to a cousin. I do kind of miss my epiphone. I had a beautiful Chet Atkins epiphone.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    I've been called the songbird of my generation by people who've heard me
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    I sing and play guitar. It fun sometimes to just jam out with no riff in mind and just go with it. Been playing for over 13 years =D. Singing for longer lol
  • LadyHobbledehoy
    LadyHobbledehoy Posts: 91 Member
    I sing all the time, even when I don't realize it. LOL

I sing at my church every Sunday, which includes being a cantor (the person that stands in front of everyone and leads the songs.). I also used to sing for weddings (and funerals, but who wants to hear about that part. Haha). Been singing for as long as I can remember. I also kinda play around with my ukulele. Wish I played more though.