a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    _Waffle_'s picture says it all.

Actually its the opposite. Recent studies are showing that the tables have turned Women are now far more likely to cheat than men. #thankyouinternet

Studies were needed to discern that?

They have the d thrown at them on the daily.

whaaat?!

runaway-gif.gif

Corey & Topanga!!
    tumblr_n0tdd0FwBu1rumd1ho5_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYKTuz9Pz6E-yF2-r9eTJ4282EUgmOMODlfasd8g4jqtv-xnbe
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

Exactly! Glad someone else gets it.
    Both is wrong. If you smile at people in general its one thing regardless if male or female..but if you go out and give that smile and that look that is 5 seconds longer than it should be or staring at someone or breaking your neck to stare at some while you taken is wrong…this whole group is wrong yes why are you even taken if your hurting the other person by emotionally cheating on them
    is it wrong for everyone? My husband and I have no problem with harmless, random flirtation. Is it still wrong if no one is being hurt?

If it's something that you both agree on then obviously it's fine. I have a feeling that a good amount of people joining the group probably don't have spouses that think it's okay to join a group of that nature. Who knows, I could be completely wrong. Maybe nobodies spouse gives an eff.
    Or they are secure enough in their relationship to know the flirtation is harmless and nothing to worry about.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
    Is this when we exchange the noodz?

Ah hell, I was supposed to wait until we agree to exchange?!
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Wow! So, flirting makes you a *kitten*? Try to remember that next time you get pulled over and you're flashing a cute smile at the police officer. Maybe he can write you a ticket for douchebaggery as well.

Actively going out of your way to flirt specifically with other married people isn't exactly the same as a spur-of-the-moment wink or smile in a shop etc.

Agreed
  • SuninVirgo
    Anytime a group of people get together...it turns into a 'meat market'.

You should concentrate on your calories...not getting laid.
    [/quote

Here Here!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Why encourage this behavior? :huh:

I guess they need others as motivation.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

I just don't think setting up a cyber room where you only excange words is just, creepy. Dimished returns.

When it's contrived, it's just boring and blech!

Exactly... you get it! Well..minus the weird discussion-board-cyber-room-sex possibilities. The group is to bring help like minded people find each other. No different than a regional group, a running group. Flirting is part of life.

Did you just call your new group boring and blech? You totally just called your new group boring and blech.

I think they thought I was advocating the group. I'm not.
  • ValGogo
    What ever group this guy's in, I'm wanting to join.

14bt7ox.jpg

(tears running from eyes, laughing so much)
  • Heyyyyy, I've lost a ton of weight and now I'm on teh interwebz, looking for validation from people who are much hotter than my partner...and also much hotter than the last hottie I've just been flirting and swapping kik IDs with!

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :laugh:
  • ValGogo
    Not gonna lie, I was a little shocked when I found out how many married MFPer hookups went down. Mostly the "regulars". I thought all the flirting was done onscreen only, how foolish of me.

Not naming names but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :devil:

Oh SNAP!!!! In for deets!!!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    To me, and that's jsut me, that kind of safe flirting happens in real life, like with live people at work, the store, the green grocer, the parking lot, Kmart, etc. A meeting of the eyes by the cash register. A double-take in aisle 3 while picking paper towels. A smile as you pass each other in your cars heading to the red light.

I just don't think setting up a cyber room where you only excange words is just, creepy. Dimished returns.

When it's contrived, it's just boring and blech!

Exactly... you get it! Well..minus the weird discussion-board-cyber-room-sex possibilities. The group is to bring help like minded people find each other. No different than a regional group, a running group. Flirting is part of life.

i don't think you really understood his post if thats your response
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    its-a-chinese-finger-trap-25642-1264624666-59.jpg

i want that shirt
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    So, where is the flirting group at? Is that still around? I think I want to join.
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    tumblr_m15f6qLCwN1r9pysfo1_500.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Can a single gal join in the fun.. I promise I'll look but I won't touch :blushing:

Singles are welcome. We won't judge you for your singleness. :)
  • And this is why america has the highest divorce rate ever and of al the countries… SMH..A damn shame…

...said the woman with a flirtatious ticker picture [said with no judgment or harshness and a smile]
  • Anytime a group of people get together...it turns into a 'meat market'.

You should concentrate on your calories...not getting laid.
    [/quote

Here Here!

I'm all for getting laid AND concentrating on calories...but i digress. What about a group focused on flirting is about getting laid?

Am I crazy to think that all flirting isn't about getting laid?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    icream.gif

I just like this gif and here ya go.

What scares me most about that is knowing - one day - I will actually age enough to find that hot Hot HOT.
  • SuninVirgo
    hahahahahaha
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Is this one of those fad diets?
    How many calories will this burn, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm for it or not?
    Need more info please. :)
    LMAO