It MUst Be The Sparkle KIlt ;p

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
OK, so last weekend I went camping with the guyz for a "Men's Weekend". This involved consuming massive amounts of alcohol, and really good, cooked outdoors food, yum. We also did a lot of Frisbee Golf, Horseshoes, and paddling. So it wasn't *all* consume calories. I did make it a point to try and burn a few more calories than usual, in anticipation of the event as well. Nonetheless, I came home 2lbs up. Actually, I was kinda proud of that alone hehehe. So I tell myself, that this week, I will try to lose those 2 lbs, and get back to pre-weekend weight, or at best maybe 1 pound under.
So today, I step on the scale, and woa! OMG! I was actually down 4 lbs total from my pre-weekend weight!!!
It's *only* because of MFP, and the tools, and resources, and fun family in here, thank you all so much. Oh yeah, it's gotta be the sparkle kilt as well *giggle* :laugh:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    OK, so last weekend I went camping with the guyz for a "Men's Weekend". This involved consuming massive amounts of alcohol, and really good, cooked outdoors food, yum. We also did a lot of Frisbee Golf, Horseshoes, and paddling. So it wasn't *all* consume calories. I did make it a point to try and burn a few more calories than usual, in anticipation of the event as well. Nonetheless, I came home 2lbs up. Actually, I was kinda proud of that alone hehehe. So I tell myself, that this week, I will try to lose those 2 lbs, and get back to pre-weekend weight, or at best maybe 1 pound under.
    So today, I step on the scale, and woa! OMG! I was actually down 4 lbs total from my pre-weekend weight!!!
    It's *only* because of MFP, and the tools, and resources, and fun family in here, thank you all so much. Oh yeah, it's gotta be the sparkle kilt as well *giggle* :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Maybe it is the puppy chow. Either way you rock dude wtg.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    The sparkle kilt is awesome!
    Way to go on having a fun weekend and not killing the lifestyle.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Wahoo!!! Go Jamerz!!! :drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Wow!! Awesome! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Good for you!! That is GREAT! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Very good example to people that you don't have to completely deprive yourself of fun and fun food! It's all about moderation and being accountable and not letting that "fun weekend" become your normal existance!

Keep up the excellent work!! :bigsmile:

Hug!
    Tami
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    WOW!! Good for you! :flowerforyou: Love that sparkle kilt. :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's AWESOME, Jamerz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shake that sparkley kilt proudly!:drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Awesome! :) Keep up the great work. Don't u love life's little surprises? :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!