Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    As high as it will go now! Well then I realize not enough broth so I add water and better than boulion to it and realize I do have another container of broth...this will be an interesting supper (if it ever cooks)
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Glad I'm not eating at Chrissy's today!!!!!!!

Of course my dinner may turn out Bleh. I'm not the biggest fan of venison and I HATE spaggetti with a firey passion so- ya know- adding them together should be a good idea. :huh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Glad I'm not eating at Chrissy's today!!!!!!!

Of course my dinner may turn out Bleh. I'm not the biggest fan of venison and I HATE spaggetti with a firey passion so- ya know- adding them together should be a good idea. :huh: :laugh:

Tooo funny. We're getting some ground deer meat from a friend and I love it in Tacos, Diner Meatloaf Muffins, sp sauce or Chili but not by itself.

We may both end up with take out! LOL
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: I like it best in chili but bf likes spaggetti. It's kind of funny. He loves spaggetti but we hardly have it because I can't stand it and I love pork chops but we hardly have them because he hates them. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • :happy: Nessa- tell him i said that is freakin awesome!!! I am so proud, that is hard to do.and paramedic? i know a paramedic, and he loves his job.
  • Nessarose1
    Blue- he says thanks!

We're waiting on pizza right now. And I don't even feel bad lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Chrissy you are so funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Oink Oink.

I have the swine flu. :sick:

Hope you all are doing well - you'll have to catch me up on what I missed on Monday when I'm allowed back into civilization. :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    Oh wow---you are oinking....

Are you ready for the symptoms..................................

oops had to delete the first pic I posted it was Xrated:blushing:
  • chrissyh
    Swine_Flu.jpg

Feel better Jess, and your whole family!
  • chrissyh
    flu_2.jpg
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey Ladies! I'm dropping in tonight to say Hey! Im being lazy and sitting on the couch watching tv. Usually I'm sitting on a bar chair in the kitchen peaking around the corner to see whats on tv while trying to scarf down something to eat before we head off to bed. Tonight I'm just plain old lazy!!! And loving it too! Hope you are all doing good. I'm on my 4 days off (and I took them all but almost didn't) and gotta do some major house cleaning. I can't stand it anymore!! Catch you all tomorrow. Have a great night!!
  • Nessarose1
    Blue- he says thanks!

We're waiting on pizza right now. And I don't even feel bad lol

I take that back- I felt real bad last night. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I hope you feel better JS!!!!!!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    Soup didn't get done in time for supper so we ate Japanese - I ordered Shrimp - cut entire plate in half and put it in to go box before I ate (well my half had 2 less shrimp than the to go half that Jay later ate) Made myself proud. Soup is done really yummy and supper tonight!
  • Nessarose1
    Great job Chrissy!! I did really bad but then I didn't. lol It makes no sense. I ate 3 slices of pizza, 3 cheesy breads, 3 cookies and a can of Mt. Dew. (I aparently have a thing for 3's) I couldn't log the pizza because it's a little mom and pop place and I can't find it anywhere so I figured if I'm gonna screw calories I might as well do it right. :indifferent: I logged all of it today using Jet's pizza and if it's close on calories then I didn't go over at all. :indifferent: I felt so bad for nothing. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    I failed at maintaining and you're doing great. The higher calories mentally didn't seem to work for me.....BUT I'll keep on trucking along!!!!

You're doing great...
  • Nessarose1
    I can't wrap my head around it. It's hard because I've pretty much been maintaining on the 1400 I've been at. How can I maintain at 1650??
  • chrissyh
    Do you eat exercise cals too?

If you were holding at 1400 I would only add 50 or 100 calories every couple weeks til you get to maintenance....I read that somewhere and didn't do it.
  • Nessarose1
    I do- not all though but most of them. I try to leave 50-100 because I don't actually weigh my food. I upped it by 100 for now. It just seems so backwards. :laugh: