Any women 5'4" - 5'7" who have lost 40 pounds?

Hey, I havent been feeling very motivational and thought this would help me :)
Please feel free to post your pictures, its greatly appreciated!!:blushing: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'3, but I've lost 60 and my before and current is my profile.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    I dont know how to post a picture here, but I have a before and after on my profile in my pictures. Its at 45lbs lost and I am 5'6.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    I'm only 5'3" but I started out at 172lb way back in January 2012....got all the way down to 118lb by February 2013, then started lifting and the weight crept back on...now at 137lb as of today.....working on getting back to 120lb....feel free to add me....
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    MY PROFILE PHOTO
    5'4
    but it's a 50lbs weight loss
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    I don't know how to add pic's. 5'4.5" I've lost almost 100lbs. You can do it, dig deep and good luck!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Can't do photos, tried and tried. ...see profile pics.

5'5 hit lgw yesterday, 63 lb in 10 months. Bmi 33.8 to 23.3

I am very happy
  • I am 5'5" and lost 30 pounds (165 to 135), gained back 20, and am now here to lose that 20 + more. I gained the weight back because of eating out more and just general junk food. This time around I'm keeping very good food logs, and exercising (did not exercise at all the first time around).
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    I am 5'3" and when I started MFP I was 205lbs, now I am in the lower 160s.
    You can do it! :)
  • Embo78
    Embo78 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 5'4" and I've lost exactly 70 lbs. My profile pic is my before and current :)
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    i'm 5' 4" and i've lost 71 lbs (started before using MFP) :)
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    I'm 5'4 and so far I lost 30lbs. I started out at 186 and I'm currently at 156lbs. You can do it????
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    5' 7", 44lbs lost, 27lbs to go. I eat out at least a couple of times a week (I LOVE food!). I swim 4x a week plus cardio and strength training 3 x a week. Losing a steady 1lb a week at the moment which I'm more than happy with.
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    (This is my second round on MFP I have pics on my profile from the first time I went from 198-199 lbs down to 163.6 hubby started feeling my new body and whoops that's how I ended up back)

I'm 5'4 I was 207 lbs after having my second child (Sept) I started losing weight February/March I lost 20
    lbs on a high protein low carb weight loss program but it got expensive especially with two little ones.

By the time I came back to MFP I was 189 lbs I've been back on MFP for 59 days and I'm at 181.2 it's been a learning experience. I do cardio (pushing my double stroller), I did Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout, Jillian Michaels shred it with weights, and I just starting doing workouts with my 20lb lift bar I'm no pro I'm learning and gaining knowledge as I'm on this journey.

So I know how frustrating it can be but stay strong this is a process
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    I am 5'6" and I have lost 46 pounds so far! I started out back in February of 2014 at 260 pounds. As of today I weigh 214! I don't have current photos, but I do have some photos from the last month or two on my profile. Feel free to add me! I still have a long way to go. Another 65 pounds to lose. But every day I get one day closer to my goal
  • OMG!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU ALL :p
    I've Been trying to eat healthy since I got braces on now, so it cuts down my portion sizes, but some healthy foods hurt the mouth. urg.
    I've been trying to get back into working out this past 2 week... but I have no other excuse other than my braces hurting and im lazy. So now that my braces have stopped hurting, I think its time to get back on track!! Thank you all for your support
    :)
  • cjacobs1973
    cjacobs1973 Posts: 7 Member
    Im 5'5" and I started at 267. I've lost 42 pounds. You can do it! Keep pressing forward!!!
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    I'm 5'6 I started at 239 and I'm now 188. I've lost 51 lbs so far. You can do it!!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Started end of February at 234 now 199, so 35 lost. It becomes easier after you learn the foods you eat and their calorie count.
  • alittlemopo
    alittlemopo Posts: 91 Member
    I'm 5'4", started in 2011 at 278 lbs lost 48 pounds before finding MFP in 2012. I have now lost 93 pounds and am 185 lbs. My goal is 145-150. It is a process. Stick with it. Pictures are in my profile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!