Over 170lbs Gone WITH PCOS!

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    wow- I know next to nothing about PCOS (thankfully) I am so glad that you had successful treatment. I just have to say that those pictures taken of you growing up - you looked so lovely :flowerforyou:
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    I am so happy for you! You never ever gave up and your attitude is amazing. Your story is an inspiration to me and many others. God Bless :heart: :heart: Best of luck to you. xoxoxoxo
  • Singelli
    Singelli Posts: 40 Member
    I too have PCOS, just like so many posters here. And like several respondents, your post brought me to tears. I was told I will have EXTREME difficulty conceiving, but I don't have the money to see a fertility doctor. The fact that a few women here actually shared success stories about having children with PCOS gives me hope for the future.

You are amazing and I know you'll continue to be so. It took me nearly 11 years to figure out what I had because a few doctors were not very helpful to me either. I'm struggling to lose weight, but determined to do so as well, and I hope that someday I can share the same kind of success you've had!
  • 1992mittens13
    1992mittens13 Posts: 65 Member
    You are nothing short of an inspiration for the rest of us.
    Thank you, for this wonderful way to start my day.
    <3 xox
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!! It is an amazing one...thank goodness you were able to get the care you needed, finally find out what was going on with your body and be able to make the progress you have!

And may I also say, it was nice to see the pictures of you as a child and growing up. Something that struck me as I looked from one to the next, is that you have a fire to you, through each stage you showed us, you look beautiful and I love how even as a teen you did not give up your determination to cheer and try your best.

Throughout it all, it shows that you have a lot of heart, and I really appreciate that you shared this with us all :)
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    What a story!! Thanks for sharing. And congrats on the weight loss.....keep it up!!
  • LunaZuriel
    LunaZuriel Posts: 77 Member
    Amazing loss! Congratulations! You are my new inspiration! This just shows that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it! Thank you for your story.
  • WHAT AN AMAZING MOUNTAIN YOU HAVE CLIMBED. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND GLAD THAT YOU SHARED WITH ME SO I CAN STOP COMPLAINING....I HAVE BEEN TRULY BLESSED AND NEEDED THAT TO PUSH ME FORWARD...I THANK YOU!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Tears for you! Well don!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Excellent, thank you for sharing your story!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Fantastic story and truthfully, you look great in all photos - your confidence shines. Congrats on your fabulous success on all counts.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Amazing story!! Well done. Congrats on your beautiful child and congratulations to you!!
  • . . .congrats ~ I have lupus and my struggle to lose weight has been a hard one too ~ my medications make it harder to lose ~ but I keep pushing too ~ I've lost 70 lbs in just over 3 years and I'm at an ok weight ~ if I never lost another pound it would be okay ~ but I hope I do... I'm lucky if I lose a lb a month, no matter what I do ~ but feel better and I am happy when I eat right and exercise every day.
    When we do it for ourselves ~ to live better and feel better it makes all the difference.!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    You are the definition of TENACITY! Thank goodness for that smart, nonjudgmental doctor! You look so healthy now. Very happy for you and your family!!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    This brought me to tears. You have been through hell and back, and you've done so well. You're so strong.
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Wow!.Thanks for the info. and education. Many will be helped because of your story.Simply amazing. God bless you.
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    You have such an incredible story. It is really inspiring.
    I was told at 16 that I had PCOS and am now 30. I know that it can be overcome in a manner of speaking but it helps to hear stories like yours and know that I am not alone and success is possible.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    awesome
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    amazing, you motivate me
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!