Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Nessa you are doing great and looking great and Chrissy you look great too! And you both are doing way better than I am since I'm not doing anything. I have actually started adding water back to my intake this week. First time in forever too! It makes me pee so dang much! But it's all good. I know it's not much but I have had a 16.9 oz bottle everyday this week and yesterday I drank another half a bottle so it's a start. Made me feel a little bit better about everything. Now I have seen that my BF weighs one pound or so more than me. Not less at least not yet but I don't want him to be less than me ever! I hate that! I have noticed too that my gut has gotten bigger this time around. How does that happen? Every time I have lost any weight and gained it back, it's been mainly in my gut. Why is that? It's so wrong! I'm never gonna have a flat belly. But another thing I don't understand is how like even on womens panty commercials, the ladies on there have flat bellies. I'm talking about the bigger girls too. It's kinda straight down ya know? My jeans cut into mine and makes rolls but theirs don't look like that on there. Why????? I want to know why so bad! And how do I make mine go away? Oh I know exercise and diet but there has to be a way for it to get smaller and not have all those rolls.

Sorry for the venting this morning ladies! Thank you all for listening to me! You know how I get! Frustrated to the point today that I don't care. I know that is so bad too.,

Have a great day! I will check in later!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Nae- i totally get you on the belly. As skinny as I am I just cannot get over my tummy. BLEH! I have a "mom" belly but I refuse to accept it!!! :laugh: I haven't tried to tone yet though. I'm going to. If we're going to TTC this fall I need my tummy to be in shape so I don't blow up like a balloon. :laugh:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    well my mom belly has been here for way too long and it doesnt go away too easily! i had it pretty much slimmer 4 years ago, well almost 5, but after my surgeries and stuff i let it all come back majorly! it sucks!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Mine is flat but it has like a little hanging shelf at the bottom. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It looks great when I lay flat on my back but then my boobs look terrible. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I have more of a belly with my gain back than i've ever had....mother nature is fighting against us!

I've been trying to walk or do BL Last Chance or BL Cardio and I've been adding a couple minutes after of bicycle crunches. Maybe we need to challenge each other....

At least my boobs don't change - one advantage of reconstruction and fakeys!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Well, I'm sure I've got you all beat when it comes to bellies. I'll never have a flat belly. Mine is all rolls and droopy. :sick: :tongue: :frown: And the boobs are just as bad. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Seems I can lose weight everywhere except around my middle and my back. I'm tired of having all this back fat! :mad:

Oh now see what you starte Renae? :laugh: Ok no more ranting for me. I hope we all have a great day. Only one more day until the weekend. It's supposed to be a beautiful day today but I'm stuck inside at work. :tongue: :ohwell:
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: Good going Nae!

Chrissy- I told bf after the maybe baby I want implants. :laugh: As a pre-emtive measure against breast cancer. :wink: I'll prob never actually do it though. (Unless I have to.)
  • chrissyh
    Soooo it seems we're all in need of a challenge....how about maybe 10 crunches a day...we'll start super small...so that's a total of 70 in a week - break it up however and do whatever style crunch you prefer...I prefer bicycle crunches since they seem to work all around...and the all around it what we're all complaining about

you in?!
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    I'm so far behind... No time to backtrack right now either.. Worked last night... And just now crawling in the bed (10am) and gotta be back up at 4 for another 12 hour shift!! Boo!! I too have the mom belly.. Super nasty and I don't ever see it going away!!! I'm currently trying to kill myself doing 30 day shred with 10 lb weights.. Plus another bootcamp video, doing 30 minutes of stair climbing at night when I'm at work.. Abdominal leg lifts... Ugh.. I feel like such a man... I want instant gratification!!!! Belly has gone no where!!!!

Hopefully tonight I'll be by a computer an not have deliveries, and twins, and everything else going wrong, so I can catch up!!!

Everybody get better soon.. Or I'll be forced to cook chicken noodle soup and come nurse you all back to health!!!

Miss you guys!
  • Teran0612
    I'm in Chrissy!!!!! :-)
  • chrissyh
    I'm so far behind... No time to backtrack right now either.. Worked last night... And just now crawling in the bed (10am) and gotta be back up at 4 for another 12 hour shift!! Boo!! I too have the mom belly.. Super nasty and I don't ever see it going away!!! I'm currently trying to kill myself doing 30 day shred with 10 lb weights.. Plus another bootcamp video, doing 30 minutes of stair climbing at night when I'm at work.. Abdominal leg lifts... Ugh.. I feel like such a man... I want instant gratification!!!! Belly has gone no where!!!!

Hopefully tonight I'll be by a computer an not have deliveries, and twins, and everything else going wrong, so I can catch up!!!

Everybody get better soon.. Or I'll be forced to cook chicken noodle soup and come nurse you all back to health!!!

Miss you guys!

I have a BIG pot of homemade ready .... sending you a big bowl...it's really yummy. can't wait for supper
  • Teran0612
    Yay!!! Finally somebody cooks for me!!! I swear the only reason I have friends is because of my cooking!!! :-)
  • Nessarose1
    I'm sooooo in!!! I need a good challenge to motivate myself. I'm gonna workout tonight too. Gonna watch "The Big Bang theory." :bigsmile:

Just fell in love with the "How I met your mother" re-runs. :laugh: LOVE them!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Ok, I'm in even if it kills me. Which it very well might. :tongue: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Yay....we'll all be crunchin fools!!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    I have been trying not to actually lol at the peopleofwalmart website. lmao
  • chrissyh
    Does it need volume? if so I'll pull out the laptop......
  • Nessarose1
    Nope no volume it's all pictures and such. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    I'll check it out

I did another great eat out choice at lunch - Jay wanted mexican....I ordered marinas which is two flour tortillas, spinach mushrooms and lots of gooey cheese with rice and guac/sour cream salad

I ordered it with no cheese only ate 2 chips, no rice, no sour cream...I love sour cream. I did eat the guac...I am becoming a guac junky.
  • Nessarose1
    click on the pictures tabs. I swear the captions are funnier than the pictures half the time. :laugh: