Want a few short friends (I'm 5'2")

Replies

• joincicco
    joincicco Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I'm 5 2, feel free to add me :)
  • 5'3", 29 years old and male.. currently working on 1380 calories a day. Good luck
  • BerryGirl2018
    BerryGirl2018 Posts: 1 Member
    5'2" you can add me
  • heidimmto
    heidimmto Posts: 52 Member
    Shorty over here 5'0".... Damn you genes... My diary is open, I try to eat low carb but So far I have managed to lose weight even though I get carried away sometimes. Nothing extreme, just paying attention to the carbs I eat. I eat cafeteria food, so eating healthy is often a feat. Here I am still, proud owner of 32 less pounds that I hope never see again. I'll be happy to get a new friend.

imagejpg1_zps4d85eaad.jpg
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    4' 10" and a HALF ... that counts. Another downfall of being so short... not being able to enjoy as many calories a day as tall folks!

Feel free to add me.

I also hate care shopping due to said stature... lol
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    here ya go
    tumblr_mchiusHCJ91r28h5so1_500.gif
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    I'm 5'3". Add me :)
  • lisa81266
    lisa81266 Posts: 15 Member
    Anyone can add me as well! I am just shy of 5'. :)
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Hewwo =] I am 5'0"
  • Feel free to add me too guys im 5'1 and looking for more friends for encouragement
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to ad me also. :o) I'm also 5'2 and I also only have about 10 pounds to lose.
    Nicole
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    No!

(short enough for ya?)
  • I'm 5'3 and I find that the last few pounds so hard to lose as well (well, for me it's the last 20lb...)
    But yeah, feel free to add me :)
  • susanmOAKLAND
    susanmOAKLAND Posts: 12 Member
    5 feet tall and happy to share.
  • Yet another shorty (there's a few of us hey :) ) I didn't quite make 5' ... so I've given up trying... a new starter here and I will do it this time.. age is against me... but that's just another excuse ... love to share diaries :) Good Luck :drinker:
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    5'2" here, too! Feel free to add me. I'm on pretty much every day.
  • 5'3" here, calorie goal 1200-1400 (a range makes me happier than single target) and diary open to friends.
  • I'm 5'1.5". Feel free to add me. I've been sick the past few days, so my eating has not been good but I usually eat a variety of things on my 1200, including all types of foods. Take care
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm 5'2".... but 5'6" in heels :)
  • SamNicoll
    SamNicoll Posts: 43 Member
    Bang on 5ft, aged 53, 51lbs down with a bit more to go (5-10lbs I reckon).

1200 daily goal, no fads. Weight loss very slow these days and likely to remain so, sigh.

Exercise most days (mainly circuit training with added extras, currently C25K).

Diary open - anyone can add me!

In any event - stay strong and consistent!

Sam