Reaching your goal

To everyone of you who are still working towards reaching your goal, don't give up. I am here to tell you it's worth every struggle frustration and tear. It is worth it, it is worth it, it is worth it!

Replies

• jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    You look and have done fantastic so well done to you. Just keep it off your an inspiration to all of us still on the journey. :smile:
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    The transformation looks great. Keep going! :smile:
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    137 pounds??? Shut UP! Congratulations and thank you for the encouragement!
  • To everyone of you who are still working towards reaching your goal, don't give up. I am here to tell you it's worth every struggle frustration and tear. It is worth it, it is worth it, it is worth it!

You're an inspiration and I can't wait to get to my goal weight . New bikini I've always dreamed of looking sexy in here I come :D:smooched:
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Just peeked at your profile...GO YOU!!!!
    You look amazing! Congratulations on reaching goal, and thank you for sharing this and inspiring the rest of us. :flowerforyou:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Thanks for the words of encouragement! You look fantastic. I look at your weight lost and I think, wow she lost more than a whole me! That is amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!