craziest thing you have witness your neighbor do?

...mow the lawn in his whiteys... :noway:
and I meant witnessed.. stupid auto correct..

Replies

• winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    My neighbor has been arrested about 5 times in the last 6 weeks, lol
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    lol that's a lot!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Watched their kid take a poop in the trees between our yards :huh: :grumble:
  • ironsun
    ironsun Posts: 30
    The cops surrounded my neighbor's home with guns drawn because he was harboring a fugitive.
  • AmrOnTop
    AmrOnTop Posts: 52 Member
    Trust me, you don't wanna know :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    My neighbors are pretty tame but probably the craziest is the lady next door who is always talking about suing someone, usually her doctors.

Years ago when I was young & in college, I lived in a mobile home for awhile. But it was in a VERY nice mobile park, it was not the "trailer park" stereotype at all - mostly young families with new minivans parked out front - and everything was super clean, nice trees and roads, a pool, storm shelters, etc...but my next door neighbor was this middle aged lady with 3 HUGE dogs and I only saw the dogs like twice in a year. I'm pretty sure her place smelled really awful...I could never figure out where the dogs went to the restroom, they were all like 80 lb or larger so ewww that had to be like having humans pooping on the floor!!! Gross.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Maybe e she walked them early in the morning..........
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Me? I got nothing. Now MY neighbors could probably come up with quite a list of the dumb/crazy things they have seen of me.
    >.>
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Our closest neighbors are 12 miles away, so not so much..
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    1) When we first moved to the neighborhood one of the ladies who lives down the street popped a squat in another neighbor's yard and did a number 2... o_O

2) Another neighbor's house was surrounded by cops because her crazy ex hubby was holding her hostage with a gun. Thankfully no one was hurt and he was taken into custody

3) Our next door neighbor was walking to his car with a large jar when he stopped to make conversation. The jar was full of toe and finger nails...

4) Not a neighbor but on the other side of the block there's a crazy cat lady. We've had to actually go to her house and retrieve our cat because she catnapped her...
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Some previous neighbors on one side had a shoot out in our back yards. That was exciting but thankfully they've moved on.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Came home one day to find her vacuuming her grass. Guess she is a neat freak, they often wash their driveway and sidewalk as well as the road in front of their house. The vacuuming was a new one, we did take a picture as we were sure that no one would believe us lol.

just edited to add that we will take our neat freak neighbour over those shooting up the neighborhood.
  • Elvenhearted1
    Elvenhearted1 Posts: 38 Member
    My neighbour randomly hoots, like an owl. Sometimes he clucks. He plays live albums really loud and claps and cheers along to them. One time the singer said "Thank you" to the audience and my neighbour REPLIED "Nah mate, thank you, thank YOU!!"
    But nothing will be as weird as the day I saw from standing in his living room, swaying along to some crappy Nickleback song whilst waving a lit candle. He's in his mid 40s and lives by himself
  • Elvenhearted1
    Elvenhearted1 Posts: 38 Member
    Came home one day to find her vacuuming her grass. Guess she is a neat freak, they often wash their driveway and sidewalk as well as the road in front of their house. The vacuuming was a new one, we did take a picture as we were sure that no one would believe us lol.

just edited to add that we will take our neat freak neighbour over those shooting up the neighborhood.

Oh PLEASE share that photo!!!!
  • jayeme
    jayeme Posts: 6 Member
    I live on the second floor of an apartment building. The lady that lives underneath me just throws all kinds of things into the bushes out back - I don't think she realizes I can see her. It's all stuff that decomposes, but it's so weird. Lots of kitchen scraps. I once saw her clean out her cat box out there, just flinging the cat poo into the bushes. We have a bit of a raccoon problem and I think her kitchen scraps in the bushes are probably why...
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    yes please do! haha
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Our closest neighbors are 12 miles away, so not so much..

Now that would be great.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Now keep in mind I live in Belmont shore, CA(coastal long beach) We are right on the beach and the nations largest pride parade goes past my door.
    I saw him have a threesome with two other men.
    He didn't realize the window was still partially open wide. Oh, and my other neighbor would have random women over and I'd hear her moaning at random hours. Yep.
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    have not witnessed this but the neighbors son crapped on the other neighbors deck....3 different times
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    I used to live in a third floor flat and one day my neighbours had a row over what to watch on tv (i could hear it though the wall!) and he chucked the tv over the balcony in the end! And one day i came home to find police and all sorts outside the next block, and the road blocked off, because someone had a sawn off shotgun under the mattress of his baby's cot.
    Oh, and I used to live opposite a man who regularly stood in his window naked. They were fairly low windows,so he could get really close to it........:(