Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Replies

• About a year ago, me and my brother bought like 5 boxes of popcicles, and we ate them all right outside of a Walmart, didn't even wait till we got home. It was so awesome, but I wasn't able to eat lunch or dinner after that... nowadays, I would probably be able to though. haha
  • jwp102030
    jwp102030 Posts: 1 Member
    Too tough to pick one

Either
    McDonalds 50 pack of nuggets, large fries and of course, diet Coke to eat while watching football game.....didnt last the first half.

Or

Getting back from dinner out with friend and ordering and eating a large Poppa John pepperoni pizza alone while watching NCIS....... and no it didnt last the whole episode.

Sorry
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Would eat ice cream filled to the brim in a big bowl then add either lots & lots of cereal, two or three brownies, ten or twelve cookies, or two or three pieces of cake.

I remember one time also eating a whole carton of either Turkey Hill ice cream or Breyer's in one sitting.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    A 16" pizza just for me...that I believe is the worst I've ever done
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    OMG!!! totally in for #17!!! LOVE ITTTTT!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Ummm one time I puff puff passed and before you know it I had consumed an entire pizza. :embarassed:
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    11 plates of never ending pasta from Olive Garden.
  • breakyoface
    breakyoface Posts: 160 Member
    ^omg you suck!
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    1) I use to always buy a family pack of pecan butter tarts even though I knew I was the only person in the house that ate them. I would gobble up all of them over the weekend so I could start working out fresh on Monday. The following weekend, repeat.

2) Adding dollar menu items to my combo.

3) Lots of secretive eating.

4) Bake cake, eat said cake - but for a little piece, throw it in the garbage and pretend the majority of the cake fell on the floor. <---not sure who was falling for that but it made sense in my head.

5) Killer brownies. #allsortsofwrong

6) All you can eat Chinese food buffet.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    I do eating competitions/challenges so yeah :happy:

835g of bananas in 2mins
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1yqVuUti4

http://youtu.be/TKs2WbBRuEw
    5 dry crumpets in 3m26s

dominos's squat/deadlift pizza challenge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8BA5hXHBY

20140412_163900.jpg

1421cals 112P/138C/50F 36g fibre, 2040 potassium

peri peri fish & spinach soft tacos & smores pop tarts with pb crave cookie dough pb
    3m21s

2012+-+1

10 McDonald's snack wraps in 11mins

1kg burrito in 3m50s

And probably my 10700 cals logged on the day of my bb comp a few weeks ago :laugh:

Amongst others :smile:
  • ironsun
    ironsun Posts: 30
    I've done something similar to #2 - say I'm going to the gym and go get breakfast instead
  • spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    In college, I made baked ziti for my girlfriend. We each had a reasonable sized serving, but I couldn't fit the rest in my fridge. We had a party to go to so I told her not to worry about it I'd handle it later. A few hours later I returned. The baked ziti was sitting on my desk, still warm (that's how much there was). I was drunk. I ate it all, probably like a pound and a half of pasta and cheese. It took an hour.
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    I went to Mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner when i was younger. Me and my friend thought it was a brilliant idea at the time. :sick:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Oh so many....hell, why do you think I was obese for about 18 years?!

It started young. I remember mindlessly eating way too many peanuts on the way to our camp and getting violently ill from it. And then there was baking pans of brownies and hiding the evidence (dirty mixing bowl, pan, utensils) under my bed if I didn't have time to clean up before Mom got home from work. She actually busted me on that which thankfully stopped it. But then I'd find other ways like riding my bike to the store and wolfing down an italian (hoagie/sub) with a big bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Later in life, I'd double eat. Either stop at McD's on the way home for a burger and coke or stop at the convenience store to get some chocolate milk and candy bars or a box of snack cakes - and then have dinner with Hubs. It was shameful how much food wrapping there was under the seats of my car! And Hubs never had a clue - he even commented once about not understanding how I had a weight problem when he never saw me eat much food. But we'd drink - oh we'd drink. And not stuff like diet coke and rum. No, it was copious amounts of coffee brandy mixed with 1-2% milk. The calories...my god.

And on days I had off for holidays he didn't get, I'd actually plan on feasting my brains out. I'd go to the grocery story and get a frozen supreme pizza (and not one of those little ones) and a pint of Ben and Jerry's and eat all of that and sometimes more. Got busted with that too unfortunately.. It was MLK Jr day and he had to work even though we were having a big snow storm. So I had my ice cream and half the pizza for breakfast then went out and shoveled the driveway off. Just as I was finishing up, I slipped on the ice and broke my leg. Spent the afternoon in the ER and when he drove me home, there was the other half of the pizza on the stove. So much shame...

Oh and I'd do that two drinks at the drive thru thing too. That way I could justify 2 sandwiches and 2 pies.
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Once ate 2 foot long subs and a large 16" pizza

And apparently converted it all into pure beast mode strength!

Most of it..lol

Pizza is my weakness
  • kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    made a whole loaf of cinnamon sugar bread and ate it all in a day!! But who can resist really good homemade bread?:noway: I would probably do it again too:laugh: hence the reason I seldom bake anymore!:sad:
  • Kori_jay
    Kori_jay Posts: 12 Member
    One Friday evening (sadly not too long ago) I went to the grocer and bought 2.5lbs of king crab, 1/2 of a seedless watermelon, 2 packs of Coconut Dreams Keebler cookies (hey they were 2 for $4 with a $1 discount and they're the next best thing to Samoas!!!!) and a $4 bag of nacho cheese Doritos AND a jar of Tostitos cheese dip!!!!! By Saturday evening, IT WAS ALLLLL GONE! ALL! GONE! I was ashamed but not really. I know what triggered "The Binge" but I'm more ashamed to admit that! I just know better now and will not let that situation ever make me eat like that again! EVER! Oops I forgot about the bottle of Moscato. I only consumed 3/4 of that. WIN!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    My husband works for a particular company, of which one of its sponsors is a gourmet donut shop. He brought home 18 Butterfinger donuts one evening after a show...let's just say 9 of those donuts did not see the morning sun.

When I was in college and working, I would hit the Dairy Queen by school and order 4 double cheeseburgers (2 for 2$), and eat three of them on the way home. I would give whoever was home the other burger, acting like I had only eaten one.

Cans of frosting and vanilla wafers, 1lbs packages of teriyaki beef jerky, entire packages of Chips Ahoy cookies...I'm surprised I didn't die of a massive heart attack back then.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    ate a 1 Kilogram of Galaxy chocolate last Christmas , I was sick as a dog but it was delicious mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Double bacon cheeseburger, Coke, and fries...on my way home to make dinner.