Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey little piggy!! We miss you Lady!!!

What pirate thing on FB? I always miss everything. :sad:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    So much to catch up on :)

Jesse - can't believe you have the piggy flu - get better girl :) That's awful!

Nessa - Love How I met your Mother. Also Love PeopleofWalmart - that site is hilarious! And Chrrissy, the pirate language, so funny!

I'm in on the crunches. Made it to the gym elliptical tonight for 30 mins. Definitely feels good.

Very glad its Friday tomorrow, I love my new job, its weird though, the days go really fast, yet seem so very long. Can't quite figure it out. So basically, exhausted!

Have a great night! ttys :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Hey little piggy!! We miss you Lady!!!

What pirate thing on FB? I always miss everything. :sad:

Go to very bottom of your facebook feed/...it says English US click it change to English Pirate...the whole site changes it's hilarious you have to try it you scallywag!

Jesse-hope you're stating to feel better.
    Nesa-how was the spaghetti?
    Jenn-you'll settle into a routine before you know it. It just seems so overwhelming at first.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Oh crap. :indifferent: I already forgot our challenge. :laugh: Ok I'll do double today!

The Spaggetti was GREAT! I hate spaggetti and I don't love venison plain but add them together and it's super good!!!!!! I can't beleive I had pizza the other day to get away from it. :laugh: It was so hard to stop myself. :laugh:

Poor Js! I hope you stop oinking soon. :flowerforyou:

I went to bed super early yest. I just wasn't feeling it. Watched the big bang theory and laughed my butt off then went to bed. :laugh:
    Weighed in this morning at a gain to 131. :ohwell: This is why I wanted my goal to be 125 so I'd never see more than 130. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    I weighed unofficially this morning and was down a whole pound from Wednesday. Wednesday is official weigh in.

Chicken soup last night was SO good!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    well I think I found your pound chrissy. :ohwell:

I'm so confused about maintaining. . . I've been at 1450 calories since forever and the last 2 months have basically maintained between 128-132. Someone on another thread just pointed out that my maintenence calories might be 1450 and that mfp is just guessing. Let me tell you how badly I don't want to be on 1450 calories forever. 1650 is so much more apealing to me.
  • chrissyh
    Well, you could eat more if you burn them off:ohwell:

Forgot to tell you spent 3 hours at ER for Jay's nose bleeds last night - he had this huge chicken liver looking thing come out of his nose ( a clot) but i scared me to death...at 6:51pm all Urgent cares and Ped office were closed:grumble: and I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. Doc referred him to ENT and did nothing....waste of 3 hours and probably $300.....it's only money, right?:huh:

At least he is ok I really thought they'd burn it or whatever they do to stop the repeat nose bleeds 2 or 3 a day is getting old. It's been all week.
  • Nessarose1
    Right but I thought maintaining would at least have the benefit of a few more calories. I'm going to follow MFP's rules and see what happens. If anything I can just cut them back again. Meh.

Wow! That sounds terrifying! I'd be freaking out! :noway: Do they know what causes the nose bleeds? Not to alarm you but I used to get nose bleeds and headaches a LOT and it turnes out to be tumors on my sturrup ear bones. I had them removed (along with my eardrums rebuilt for a different reason) and haven't had a nose bleed like that since. (I've still gotten them but not nearly as bad as I used to.)
  • chrissyh
    Just ran the report...I have exercised everyday this week since Sunday so I don't feel so back about today as rest. I plan at least hour walk/runs Sat and Sun since it's supposed to get up in the 50s...Sat
  • Nessarose1
    I really need to remember to log every exercise. I didn't log any of my little 10 minute ones.

You're doing great chrissy- only 20 lbs away from your goal!
  • chrissyh
    You're doing great chrissy- only 20 lbs away from your goal!

AGAIN :noway: :grumble: :blushing:
  • chrissyh
    ENT will clarify the cause of the bleeds BUT since Jay was elbowed at basketball a few weeks back we're thinking it didn't completely heal and with his cold and the dry air - it just keeps opening back up and not healing.
  • Nessarose1
    I see- well at least you know it's nothing bad!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good morning everyone. I did my crunches last night. I did 5 on the exercise ball then later I did 5 lying on the floor. I don't know if I did them right though because I don't feel anything this morning. And how do you air up an exercise ball? I've had mine for so long and I don't know where I put the instructions. They're not in the box in came in. Mine definitely needs some more air in it.
  • Nessarose1
    My exercise ball has the little plug in it- I just take that out and pump air into it. Is there a special way to do it??
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I did that but I still can't get it as firm as it seems it should be. I've tried pumping air through the plug while it's in the ball but the only result I get is sore arms (but good for building muscles). :bigsmile: :noway:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Sorry about the nose bleeds, have you tried a humidifier, or vaporizer, breathing moist air can help.

I am exhausted today, barely functioning at work. Youa re right Chrissy, it is just the adjustment, hopefully soon I'll be adapted. It is over 50 degrees here today, so going to go out in a few to walk, hopefully that will wake me up a little!

Hang in there Nessa, you'll find the right mix to hold your weight. Compared to all you have lost, fluxuating 3-4 pounds either way is great!
  • chrissyh
    I saw my old boss (from 7 years ago) at lunch today i actually expected he would not recognize me but he stood up and gave me a bug hug! Never hurts to keep those bridges passable for the future, right?!
  • Nessarose1
    Awesome Chrissy!

I'm exhausted. Over my cals already today. Meh. I'll just eat less through the week. Stupid cookies!
  • chrissyh
    I have a ham in the crock pot....smells so good. Has cabbage, carrots and taters in it - don't eat the taters but kids do. MMMMMMMMMMMM.:love:

I LOVE Pork! Ham, bacon, chops - you name it I LOVE IT! I really should be the one oinking!
    I will have to control my portion to a mear 6 oz :blushing: - already logged.

Nessa-my hubby wouldn't want pork chops when we first got married because his mom didn't cook them on the rare occasion they were really dry - once he expereinced my pork he realized it is the BOMB!!!! He even eats ribs now and for years didn't want those either. Maybe his taste buds changed but I'll just keep taking the credit.