Yeah!

Options
OK, I measure all the stuff I have been measuring, but it had been a month and wow.
I lost
.25 inch around my neck
1 inch in my waist
1.5 inches in my hips
1.5 inches in my thighs.

The funny thing is, while I was under treatment and gaining weight, I kept having to buy bigger underwear, I had a bunch sometimes I didn't even get a chance to wear before I needed the next size up. I am going to get them all out. I think they are all like new.

And I had to buy a belt the other day on my lunch break because I was tired of holding my baggy pants up.

I feel like I am on a roll, and not a jelly roll.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, I measure all the stuff I have been measuring, but it had been a month and wow.
    I lost
    .25 inch around my neck
    1 inch in my waist
    1.5 inches in my hips
    1.5 inches in my thighs.

The funny thing is, while I was under treatment and gaining weight, I kept having to buy bigger underwear, I had a bunch sometimes I didn't even get a chance to wear before I needed the next size up. I am going to get them all out. I think they are all like new.

And I had to buy a belt the other day on my lunch break because I was tired of holding my baggy pants up.

I feel like I am on a roll, and not a jelly roll.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work and positive attitude.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yeah Strawberry!!! Way to go!! I had the same problem the other day, put on my pants and they kept falling off -- this is the only time that is a happy moment :laugh: and a moment to smile! :tongue:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Oh awesome! Keep it up!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo way to go! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    All right! Losing weight is the best feeling in the world.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Way to go :D And great positive attitude :heart:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yeah StrawberryMargarita! WooHooo:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!