Bought more yoga goodies!

I was at Target this evening with the hubby, in the market for a scale that determines body fat percentages, and I saw that they had a prenatal yoga kit that came with a really good, thick yoga mat (5 mm), a yoga block and strap, and a DVD with a 60 minute prenatal workout and a 60 minute postnatal workout. It was originally $50 but on sale for $25 - and there was only ONE left! I mean, that's gotta be a sign. I haven't tried it get, but just a yoga block and strap is like, $10 - $15 and the yoga mat that was in the kit is a $20 mat, so I definitely saved myself some cash by getting it! I'm so excited because it has exercises to do with baby, I'm going to try it out in a few minutes here. :happy: :happy:

Replies

• faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    I was at Target this evening with the hubby, in the market for a scale that determines body fat percentages, and I saw that they had a prenatal yoga kit that came with a really good, thick yoga mat (5 mm), a yoga block and strap, and a DVD with a 60 minute prenatal workout and a 60 minute postnatal workout. It was originally $50 but on sale for $25 - and there was only ONE left! I mean, that's gotta be a sign. I haven't tried it get, but just a yoga block and strap is like, $10 - $15 and the yoga mat that was in the kit is a $20 mat, so I definitely saved myself some cash by getting it! I'm so excited because it has exercises to do with baby, I'm going to try it out in a few minutes here. :happy: :happy: