CYCLING LOVERS.... SHOW OFF YOUR BIKE!

Ok so we love to ride our bicycles! So what kind of bike do you have? Are you a roadie? Mountain biker? Or a cruiser! They all rock!

Me.... I had a road carbon fiber italian frame called JAD. The red/white and blue one... I have had it for about 7 years . My honey just got me a new bike. Its another road bike. Carbon fiber FeTish frame. I love the Hot pinkish/purple and white stickers and the nipples on my wheels are even pink! I was so excited... she rides so nice and smooth... what a difference with new shifters too! :love:

Share your bikes my friends!!!

Replies

• familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Ok so we love to ride our bicycles! So what kind of bike do you have? Are you a roadie? Mountain biker? Or a cruiser! They all rock!

Me.... I had a road carbon fiber italian frame called JAD. The red/white and blue one... I have had it for about 7 years . My honey just got me a new bike. Its another road bike. Carbon fiber FeTish frame. I love the Hot pinkish/purple and white stickers and the nipples on my wheels are even pink! I was so excited... she rides so nice and smooth... what a difference with new shifters too! :love:

Share your bikes my friends!!!
  • I'm a mountain biker myself. TREK is my favorite so far. I have a simple cheap one that takes off roads like a champ. My boyfriend and i go to the adirondacks all the time for the trails because they are amazing! (and of course because the adirondacks = absolutely beautiful)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    You've seen it--in my profile pick. I want a road bike but right now have a Raleigh Hybrid. Just put road slicks on it.
  • familybugs
    You've seen it--in my profile pick. I want a road bike but right now have a Raleigh Hybrid. Just put road slicks on it.

I see it, but just didn't know what kind.

I have a trek hybrid that I ride around with a trailer on it. My girls love to go on bike rides!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    I want to show off my bike, but can't figure out how to add a picture to the post. Anyone know how?
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    I have a Lemond 2008! It's blue - road bike. I love it!!!
  • shorerider
    I want to show off my bike, but can't figure out how to add a picture to the post. Anyone know how?

you need to have it hosted by like photobucket or similar site. then copy the code for BB boards, but change the and tags to lower case so they look like this [img][/img]
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    Cannondale R500, women specific design.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member

you need to have it hosted by like photobucket or similar site. then copy the code for BB boards, but change the and tags to lower case so they look like this [img][/img]

Holy Cow! I'll have to play with that this weekend. But mine is so pretty I want to send a picture.
  • shorerider
    Or, you could just load it up into your photos on your profile--easier.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Ooh, me me!! My dh just bought me a new road bike for our 12th wedding anniversary! It's a Giant OCR-2 shiny red. ;o) I LOVE it, here's a pic of me after a ride a couple weeks ago. (hope this posts!)

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL386/8948436/16833007/332338323.jpg

Before, I had a Trek Hybrid 7200 which I still like, but for triathlons I definitely need a road bike!!

Jess
  • shorerider
    Fixed the image link for you--nice bike!
    Ooh, me me!! My dh just bought me a new road bike for our 12th wedding anniversary! It's a Giant OCR-2 shiny red. ;o) I LOVE it, here's a pic of me after a ride a couple weeks ago. (hope this posts!)

332338323.jpg

Before, I had a Trek Hybrid 7200 which I still like, but for triathlons I definitely need a road bike!!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Thank you! Now you can see the sweat... LOL

I love seeing everyone else's bike also!! It's been an awesome change going from a Hybrid to the Road bike and going for the clipless pedals and cleats! Love it!

Jess
  • familybugs
    Very cool you guys! love the bikes!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    A classic
    I love this bike - I gave up my paid off truck (to my dad) so this is my daily transportation.

ready?
    So cute.:heart: Mine has the smaller front wheel (because I'm petite) but is the pink. 21 years old and still rides like a dream.
    http://www.sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1987/pages/bridgestone-1987-23.htm

I had the handlebars and stem replaced to fit me exactly and got clip in pedals. Then I had the bike fit to me in a 1/2 hour session.
  • shorerider
    A classic
    I love this bike - I gave up my paid off truck (to my dad) so this is my daily transportation.
    ready?
    So cute.:heart: Mine has the smaller front wheel (because I'm petite) but is the pink. 21 years old and still rides like a dream.

I had the handlebars and stem replaced to fit me exactly and got clip in pedals. Then I had the bike fit to me in a 1/2 hour session.

Cool--gotta love the pink!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    A classic
    ready?

Cool--gotta love the pink!

Yup - it certainly stands out on campus. People know me by my bike. If I don't have it locked up outside my building (the creepy old one:wink: ) then they think I'm not there.
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    I ride a 2006 LeMond Versailles for my road bike and I have a Mountain Bike that I bought and road in Argentina called a Zenith, I have been working on converting it to a commuter bike.
  • familybugs
    A classic

ready?

I'm in AZ too.... Do you ride much? What part of AZ?