biggest loser workout

i just purchased the biggest loser workout dvd and a salsa dvd. can't wait to workout with them i'll be sure to let you know how they are.

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    i just purchased the biggest loser workout dvd and a salsa dvd. can't wait to workout with them i'll be sure to let you know how they are.
  • thats great!! Please let us know about the workout! :smile:
  • the first biggest loser dvd with bob harper is really good. he is really motivating and positive without being annoying. plus he's cute and that keeps you motivated too. =)=)
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Ooo, would that be sexist if we reviewed exercise DVDs by how hot the instructors were?

You would actually have to do the DVD, so no naked yoga, ok?
  • bricker06
    all right guys i did the workout. cant say i noticed the good looks i was to busy dying. that was a tough but great workout.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I just started the Biggest Loser 2 workout on Tuesday & totally agree with the dying part. I definately felt the burn. There is a section with weights & I have them but they use the body ball too & I need to get that so I can do the whole segment. It is definately a great workout!
  • i just started using the biggest loser power sculpt and cardio sculpt dvds. man are they tough the first couple times! the cardio sculpt one really kicked my butt! they break it down on the dvd so you only do level one for the first two weeks and so on. i wasn't quite as exhausted with the power sculpt one, but it was definitely challenging. i can't wait to see how brutual the next two levels will be!
  • bricker06
    i did this workout yesterday, i am soooooo sore today i had to fight :explode: for 15 mins on the treadmill. i had to stop, i have a 12 hour work day yet and my butt, thighs and calfs kill. i think tomorrow ill try salsa dancing.
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    I have the first season DVD with Bob and I love it. I kept renewing it from the library and then just bought it for myself for Christmas. I like the variety with the 4 workouts and always feel motivated by them. I guess I will check to see if the library has any of the other Biggest Loser titles...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole

~Okay - I just reserved the other 3 dvd's that are available at the library. I'm in the hold que for all of them so I will get them here in the next month or so, I'd guess. :happy:
  • Hi All,

I've been looking for a good workout video to get my weight loss journey started and this sounds like it could be it. I'm a big fan of the show. Where can I get the DVDs?

Thanks!
  • NTBoard
    Hi All,

I've been looking for a good workout video to get my weight loss journey started and this sounds like it could be it. I'm a big fan of the show. Where can I get the DVDs?

Thanks!

I got mine at Amazon.com. I've seen the new ones at Walmart, too. It might be worth checking your library... that's what I've been doing then deciding if I like them enough to buy them. Good luck!

Niccole
  • Thanks Niccole!
  • Cool. Thanks for the help. Good luck to everyone.
  • i just order that one too yesterday i also got a belly dancing one and the good old oldies .. good luck and tell me about the salsa one after you try it
  • NTBoard
    So, my husband was ordering textbooks from Amazon yesterday and I happened to have all of the Biggest Loser dvd's(as well as some other stuff) just sitting in the cart and he just went ahead and ordered everything! So, I guess I can cancel my library holds. I sure hope I enjoy them all as much as I enjoy the first one!

Niccole
  • bricker06
    hello everyone. i did the salsa dancing video today. i am not coordinated so it took me a while to catch on but it was a great work out. i had alot of fun and 35 mins flew by in no time. it makes you feel sexy with some of the moves.it called dance off the inches sizzling salsa with stella sandoval. i got it at best buy.
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    If you like that one, you should pick up the other Dance off the Inches ones. I've got them all except the newest one (which I can't find anywhere local :angry: ) and they are all great!