Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Mine won't even try. Lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good morning all. Happy day today. I reluctantly got on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh in and the number said 159.8. REALLY!!! I finally got below 160! YAY ME!!! I'm so excited! My ticker still shows 20 pounds to go because of the .8 but I don't care. I'm below the 160 anyway. WOOHOO!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Go Mommared I am so happy for you! We'll be calling you little bitty Betty! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hi girls. Im kindof hoping to jump into a group like this so i can get to know some motivating people. You all accepting new friends? :tongue:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey Ladies! Well I've had a slightly busy weekend trying to clean house and stuff while they kids are away. I still have more to do but I did quite a bit yesterday before he wanted to go to Walmart because he wanted to get out of the house. So we got home 4 hours later. I put away all the groceries and cleaning supplies I bought and we sat down and watched two movies. And then went to bed sometime between 2 and 3. Now I gotta finish up today or it will drive me nuts!! So I guess that counts as calories burned for yesterday. But Chrissy I haven't done any crunches. I have been a bad girl!! Sorry!! :embarassed: I can be such a slacker.

Now we have newbies wanting to join our wonderful thread!! And I say of course as long as they are drama free and stalker free too! What do ya say ladies?????

Hope you are all having a great weekend. The weather here has been so much nicer thank goodness!! Have a great Sunday!!
  • mommared53
    I say we give her a chance. :smile: Welome Misty. :flowerforyou:

I didn't do my crunches yesterday but I promise I will do them today. So far they haven't killed me. :bigsmile: I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
  • Thanks! I come with no drama or stalking desires! haha
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    After the hills on Sat and 4 miles yesterday, I am so sore....BUT planning on a walk again tonight.

It was beautiful yesterday little breeze 67 degress...sunshine with a scattered cloud here and there....perfect!

Welcome Misty!

Happy Monday :huh: everyone!:love:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Good morning all! Welcome newbee, happy to have you! We are a fun group and very supportive.

OMG, they are predicting up to 12 inches of snow!:noway: :sad: :sad: So over winter! The GroundHog better have some good news on Wednesday.
  • chrissyh
    :sick: I am feeling pretty stupid right now - have two meetings to travel to in feb - booked both airline tickets and now realized the final meeting is on a thursday not wed so I booked the wrong ticket...costing me $150 change fee...I hate airlines and now I get to tell my boss I am stupid....:grumble: :explode:
  • mommared53
    So sorry Chrissy. I'm so glad my job doesn't require me to travel by plane. I'm pretty sure I'd have to quit and find another job that doesn't. I refuse to fly now that they have the pat downs and scanners. I don't trust them not to keep the scans and do no telling what with them and I don't like strangers putting their hands on my body. I wouldn't even want a massage because it would require some stranger touching me. :tongue: :noway: I'm just weird that way I guess. Good luck to you though. I hope the meetings go well though.
  • chrissyh
    :yawn: WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!
  • mommared53
    Yeah, where is everybody? I'll bet they're all out partying with the new girl and didn't invite us. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Yeah, where is everybody? I'll bet they're all out partying with the new girl and didn't invite us. :laugh:

Momma-looks like it's just you and me kid!
  • chrissyh
    PUHLEASE don't tell me you're all oinking?!?!?!

We're missing you all today.
  • YO! Im here... kindof... Im on my lunch break... playing catch up on all the fourums. I just made a sandwich, and let me tell ya... measuring my mayo with a measuring spoon took all the fun out of it. lol

Im with Jenn... Im so over winter... Hopfully by the time summer comes around up here ill be alot lighter tho :)

Betty.... You are MISSING OUT on massages. OMG. Best thing EVER! ;)
  • chrissyh
    I haven't ever head any more than a neck massage...not a fan of the nakedness:noway: of it either.....just call me chicken I guess.:blushing:
  • Really? Well i cant say im a fan of nakedness but they cover you up with a sheet and they dont see anything private. If i had the money i would get one 2 times a month! ugh!
  • chrissyh
    Really? Well i cant say im a fan of nakedness but they cover you up with a sheet and they dont see anything private. If i had the money i would get one 2 times a month! ugh!

I am sure it's all very private I just have these ideas I can't get past...I guess I watch too much TV!:laugh: :wink: