HaHa! Sucess!

Ha! I went out last night to buy a new outfit for a cousin's wedding that is next weekend and found that I had lost 2 pants sizes! Nedless to say, I proceeded to spend $250.00 on 4 new smaller size outfits! Yay! :bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Replies

• Ha! I went out last night to buy a new outfit for a cousin's wedding that is next weekend and found that I had lost 2 pants sizes! Nedless to say, I proceeded to spend $250.00 on 4 new smaller size outfits! Yay! :bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    That is so cool! Have you lost more weight than just 6 pounds? I lost close to 40 before I was comfortable enough to get smaller sizes...it is so weird about body styles...how different we all are!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Good going! I love to shop!!:wink:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Well done! I know how it feels to get into a surprisingly smaller size when I went from a tight fitting 40 waist to a lose fitting 34 waist. I can't wait to get the rest off and level out.

Congratulations!
  • That is so cool! Have you lost more weight than just 6 pounds? I lost close to 40 before I was comfortable enough to get smaller sizes...it is so weird about body styles...how different we all are!!! Congrats!!!!

I know I have I am just not sure how much as I switched scales mid stream so I just started over when I got my new scale instead of just guessing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!