Goodbye 200's

I finally did it, I am out of the 200's. The scale kept toying with me for a few weeks, when I was almost out, I GAINED 2.5.....than last week I was smack dab on 2 (though I WAS happy with the loss) but this week I am at 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I would be so happy to see that range of numbers. Whohoo!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    I finally did it, I am out of the 200's. The scale kept toying with me for a few weeks, when I was almost out, I GAINED 2.5.....than last week I was smack dab on 2 (though I WAS happy with the loss) but this week I am at 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I would be so happy to see that range of numbers. Whohoo!!:bigsmile:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Way to go!! I can't wait to be in the 1's Keep up the good life!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Doin the happy dance for you :wink: WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Keep up the good work :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on, keeping on.....you are doing awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • That's so awesome! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    HOORAY FOR THE 1'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is an awesome acomplisment. :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    why to go :drinker: i am also in sight of those numbers at 209 so i cant wait
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    congrats congrats
  • I so look forward to that day. Congrats to you!! Huge accomplishment!
  • :glasses: Great job!!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member

omg.gif That's GREAT! Congratulations!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Great job!!!!:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Congrats!:drinker: :smokin:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Awesome! So exciting! Can't wait to join you in the under 200 club!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Woohooo!! Go you!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    That was one of my happiest weigh ins when i finally hit the one hundreds again!!! Congrats!!! You are amazing, and it just gets better from here!(maybe not easier but better when looking at the scale:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!