Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    I am too. I'm so insane. I almost just got out of the van while it was moving. I started to panic and had this insane urge to jump out. Luckily the car that was coming right at me was able to swerve out of the way.

I'm still freaking out.
  • Nessarose1
    Thank god I wasn't on a busy street. :noway:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Oh My Nessa!!! Glad you aree ok, so scary!

I'm excited, just tracked it and my new HTC Evo phone is waiting at my house, going to join you droid users :) can't wait to play with it tonight!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Nessa really glad you are ok - hope it's a cheap fix. And I am REALLY glad you didn't jump out!
  • Nessarose1
    I'm still so freaked out. It's been hours. I need to calm down. lol

It is a "cheap" fix I guess. Replace 2 brake lines- $225. :ohwell:
  • Nessarose1
    It could have cost a lot more in the way of hospital bills though so I'll gladly pay that $225 with a smile!
  • Nessarose1
    You wanna know what's awesome though????????? Our new tennis rackets are waiting at home for us! EEEK! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Fun! I suck at tennis! 225 isnt bad - could have been so much worse in so many ways.

Need a ride home...hang tight I'll be right there!...if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath
  • Nessarose1
    lol Yea, I'm not the best at tennis but I love it. 225 really isn't bad. It just sucks because I was going to be able to pay off all cc's with the "left over money" and now I have to leave one off. No biggie though. Like you said- it could have been MUCH worse. :indifferent:
    lol! Bf's parents are picking us up. :grumble: I feel like a kid again. :huh: Not in a good way.
  • chrissyh
    I am going to attempt a run/walk....did 1/2 and 1/2 yesterday hoping to repeat today trying to build back up to running without killing my hips. Feeling blah -this should be fun....and I still can't find my Ipod touch...driving me crazy
  • chrissyh
    page 17
  • Nessarose1
    I'm feeling super crappy today. Sore throat and stuffy nose. Not gonna do a dang thing but curl up and watch tv. Maybe take a hot bath. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Post #414 :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Baylee said its a lottery for housing next year and she hasn't gotten a confirmation email yet----uh oh.....
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I'm missing SO much!!!!!!!!! Nessa, glad you're okay!! Momma, I feel ya on the debt, being broke sucks. Chrissy - enjoy your shirt, I'm not even really sure who is playing on Sunday :embarassed: Jenn - let us know how you like your phone!

To the rest I'm sure I missed - Happy Friday EEEEEEEEEEEVE :flowerforyou:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hello Ladies!

I'm still sick and I called the doctor's office today and they are closed on Thursdays. WTC?? That's nuts! Anyway so I am still doping up on Nyquil and Dayquil to get me thru the days but it sucks. I feel like I might be getting better and once I am up and moving around my whole body feels like it is in pain. Pain to touch and all that. The thermometer we have here keeps giving me different readings so Idk what it is. I picked up Skylar this evening, took her by McDonalds and then we went to my moms where we got her homework done and I laid down and kinda napped while she played and watched tv til I took her back to her dads.

And to make things so much better, my mom points at my belly and says I need to do something about that because it is getting bigger. Wow mom I feel like poop already so lets make it all better huh?? I know I have gained weight and honestly I'm not all that sure why it has recently been looking like it is coming back on. We stopped eating out as much. We hardly ever do now. And I have been cooking more. I started drinking some water at work again when I had completely stopped for a long time. I do still drink sodas but near as many as I was. Now that I am sick I am still hungry and I can't believe that. usually I don't eat. Can stress cause me to gain weight?? I have been stressed over the past few months. Its all driving me crazy! Yea I know it looks like I am trying to find an easy out for everything but I'm not. Especially when I was doing things better.

Nessa-sorry about your breaks! Glad it ended up ok.

Hope everyone is good. happy Friday here soon!
  • Nessarose1
    Good morning all! Went to bed at 9:30 yesterday- woke up at 1 am freaking out because I thought we overslept our alarm, :huh: back to bed until 5:30. I did NOT get enough sleep. The cold I've been avoiding all this time finally caught me. :grumble:

Van should be done today. Not that I'm going to be comfortable driving for a while...

Hope you feel better Nae!

Jesse- Make time for us!!!!!!!

Chrissy- I hope she gets housing!!

Teran- have you abandoned your own thread????????

To everyone else- Happy Friday!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Renae, so sorry you're still feeling so crappy. (((Renae))) Hopefully you can get in really soon and see the doctor. Nessa, hopefully you're not going to get what Renae has. :noway: I hope you both feel better soon.

Chrissy, I hope your daughter gets housing. I think my son gave up on college. He hasn't mentioned it for a while. He's working part time right now and starting Monday he gets his "nanny" job back. He'll take his neice and nephew to school in the mornings and pick them up after school and stay with them until their parents get home from work. So he'll get paid for that. That'll help him a little financially.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday. I get to sleep in. YAAAY!

I wonder what happened to Memaw. :huh: Has anyone heard from her? I'm going to send to a message.
  • chrissyh
    Happy Friday!

Nessa-glad you'll get the van back but I thinkI'd be skidish to drive after that too surely it's fine!

Nae-hope you're feeling better

Jenn and Jesse-hope everyone is feeling better

Memaw and Teran are MIA!

Baylee applied at Cookout for a job....hoping it will work out so she'll have a little spending money-she only asks for it from us when she needs something rarely for a want.

Date night for me...just me and hubby Carrabba's!! Our favorite!! I've logged it and I'll be a tiny touch over today BUT I have been under for about 2 weeks and done very well so I wont panik over less than 100 calories! I will enjoy our time!!
  • chrissyh
    How's the crunches going...

I did them 2 days this week - about 50 each time....so I got there.