Karilynn Inspired this....

Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
What are some rewards that you are treating yourself to when you reach a goal?

I have found 3 SEXY pairs of boots that are just screamin my name....Is 10 lbs to small of a goal for a pair of boots?

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options

I have found 3 SEXY pairs of boots that are just screamin my name....Is 10 lbs to small of a goal for a pair of boots?
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I say celebrate every pound that you lose!!!! :drinker:
    10 more pounds and I am getting a laptop. :)
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    ohhh that's a good one!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Absolutely not! I'd say buy all three pair. :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I love costume jewelry - necklaces and matching earrings - to go with my wardrobe for work. And the hunt for them is what I crave. I also like thrift store shopping. :flowerforyou:
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    I am going to get a huge butterfly tattoo on my lower back when I loose all my weight. And I agree celebrate every pound that you loose! =)
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    I love costume jewelry - necklaces and matching earrings - to go with my wardrobe for work. And the hunt for them is what I crave. I also like thrift store shopping. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

Awesome job on being smoke-free! Keep up the good work!
  • amandadean
    Options
    Hey that's funny cause when I reach my weight goal I am getting shooting stars tattooed on my flank area(back) but it has to be quite a bit smaller...the tattoo artist is a hottie!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I have been bugging my hubby for a new wedding ring. I cant even wear my old one anymore so I bought a qvc ring just to have one on my ring finger. HE told me the other day that when I get to 150 he will buy me one for 1000, and if I make it to 140 one for 1500 and if I make it to 130 one for 2000. Of course I only get one although I told him by then my old one will fit but I wouldnt mind a new ring. I know that doesnt sound like alot of money for a wedding ring but when you are a family of 5 and only one person works that is alot.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey Connie, I had a beautiful, large, expensive wedding ring when we were married. Now that we've been divorced for three years, you see it really mattered the size of the ring. It is the size of your trust in each other and the size of your hearts for each other that truly matter!!! :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My reward is being able to fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes.
    My new reward is going to have to be new clothes-- I'm now slightly smaller than I've been in since 1999 when I started college!!! :noway:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 120lbs (back to 6 years ago) and if I make it there... besides my hot new wardrobe I am spending a day in the spa just me and my daughter.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    heck yeah - get the boots!!!!

I want to get a facial when I go below 140 and stay there for a week and a great new dress for my cousins wedding.
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend decided to reward me with a gift of my choice (with his right to veto my choice) for every 10 pounds I lose. Usually I get something to aid in excercising. For my first gift I got roller blades. My second gift I got a yoga mat.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    My boyfriend decided to reward me with a gift of my choice (with his right to veto my choice) for every 10 pounds I lose. Usually I get something to aid in excercising. For my first gift I got roller blades. My second gift I got a yoga mat.

What a sweet and supportive guy!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    clothes, clothes clothes. i actually bought a bathing suit this year!

next 10 and I buy go go boots and hot pants!

who wears short shorts!!
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options

He is! He's also my excercise coach whether I want him to be one or not!:laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

Oh! Sounds like my 6 year old! She's insane!

Anyone else have more ways they are rewarding themselves (WITHOUT food)?
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

Oh! Sounds like my 6 year old! She's insane!

Anyone else have more ways they are rewarding themselves (WITHOUT food)?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Polar F6! Ya Hoo...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!