Small YEAH!! for me

Options
Okay this isnt really a "Success Story" but its a start for me. The last time I weighed my self was probably the begining of last week, and I was 220. I was attempting dieting and excercise then but had not joined this amazing site. Since then I have lost... (drum roll please).. four pounds. Okay not amazing but it was a yeah for me. Especially since I am having trouble with calorie counting and stuff, so maybe my excercising is paying off. I was just happy and wanted to share.:happy: :happy:

Replies

• WannaBeAButterfly
    Options
    Okay this isnt really a "Success Story" but its a start for me. The last time I weighed my self was probably the begining of last week, and I was 220. I was attempting dieting and excercise then but had not joined this amazing site. Since then I have lost... (drum roll please).. four pounds. Okay not amazing but it was a yeah for me. Especially since I am having trouble with calorie counting and stuff, so maybe my excercising is paying off. I was just happy and wanted to share.:happy: :happy:
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Give yourself the credit you deserve. A four pound loss it great!!! You're selling yourself short by minimizing your accomplishment. Go ahead and celebrate!!
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    your doing great! CONGRATS!

4 pounds is alot... more then me =)

keep it up!
    88575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    A four pound loss it great!!! CONGRATS!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!