The Sparkle Kilt Does a Happy Dance!

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
Zowie!!! did my weekly weigh in.. and lost 4 lbs from last week YEAAA!!!! I haven't been down to this weight for YEARS! I owe it to (first and foremost) Ezzie :love: , for finding this site, and showing me how to use it :flowerforyou: , the site for giving me all the tools and resources :glasses: , and, of course, My Fantasitic Peeps here! Luvya all!:tongue::happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    Zowie!!! did my weekly weigh in.. and lost 4 lbs from last week YEAAA!!!! I haven't been down to this weight for YEARS! I owe it to (first and foremost) Ezzie :love: , for finding this site, and showing me how to use it :flowerforyou: , the site for giving me all the tools and resources :glasses: , and, of course, My Fantasitic Peeps here! Luvya all!:tongue::happy: :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    WhooHOO!! :bigsmile: You GO cuz!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    YAY JAMERZ!!!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Awesome progress, enjoy the impending getaway! :drinker: :drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Good job bro! When you gonna start wearin the toga?
  • jamerz3294
    :laugh: Ya might wanna give me a few more pounds off to wear the toga! First, I just wanna fit into my kilt again! :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!