Crunch time Crazy training month Day 4

Ok here it is sept 4th already. I did a speed and tempo workout. I did almost two miles at slightly over a 5k pace, with speedwork incoporated into it. I followed that with some sprints and of course my toning/sculpting work. I am mainly working my core in order to get the strength to handle the long drawn out runs. I am going to do my long run on sat and perhaps sunday(I know its not that smart) mornings after I hit the gym. But I am pretty exhausted today. I didnt sleep well at ALL last night which was probably a factor in my lethargy towards working out today. I did it though. I got my butt going and just kept it going!!!! I will check back in tommorrow

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Ok here it is sept 4th already. I did a speed and tempo workout. I did almost two miles at slightly over a 5k pace, with speedwork incoporated into it. I followed that with some sprints and of course my toning/sculpting work. I am mainly working my core in order to get the strength to handle the long drawn out runs. I am going to do my long run on sat and perhaps sunday(I know its not that smart) mornings after I hit the gym. But I am pretty exhausted today. I didnt sleep well at ALL last night which was probably a factor in my lethargy towards working out today. I did it though. I got my butt going and just kept it going!!!! I will check back in tommorrow