First Goal!!!

My normal weigh in day is Monday but as I'm on holidays from tomorrrow I noted my weight today and I have reached my first goal of a healthy BMI, well I'm at the very limit and I'll probably gain some back over the next week but today my BMI is 24.9.... Yeeeaaaaaaaah!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    My normal weigh in day is Monday but as I'm on holidays from tomorrrow I noted my weight today and I have reached my first goal of a healthy BMI, well I'm at the very limit and I'll probably gain some back over the next week but today my BMI is 24.9.... Yeeeaaaaaaaah!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Way to go!:wink:
  • kimarm
    kimarm Posts: 9 Member
    That is so awesome! And keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Congratulations!!!

Anita
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    congrats!!!!!!! way to go
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I have faith that even on holiday, you can keep up the good work. You might surprise yourself since you're already on a roll. No matter what, just keep up the good work and enjoy your holiday.
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Very good job!! Little steps get you there!!:drinker:
  • AWESOME!!! And I know even on a holiday, I always cheat a little, but never enough to ruin everything because I know what I have worked for and even feel a little guilty partaking in some unhealthy foods. Keep up the Great WORK!!!:laugh:
  • AWESOME!!! And I know even on a holiday, I always cheat a little, but never enough to ruin everything because I know what I have worked for and even feel a little guilty partaking in some unhealthy foods. Keep up the Great WORK!!!:laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Good Job i am proud of you, I am afraid when it comes time to celebrate I will go over, I hope not. I willl cross that bridge when it gets here, anyways

KEEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Thanks everyone. The support here is just fab!!

See you all in a week!!

:glasses: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!