Just getting started

Well, I've decided to take the plunge and start counting calories. I've been at it for a few days now and "My Fitnesspal" makes it so easy. I slacked off for a day or two and received an email from Myfitnesspal which got me right back on track!! What a great thing for them to do, they aren't going to let you slack off and get away with it. Thanks "Mygitnesspal"!!

CJGOOBER

Replies

• Well, I've decided to take the plunge and start counting calories. I've been at it for a few days now and "My Fitnesspal" makes it so easy. I slacked off for a day or two and received an email from Myfitnesspal which got me right back on track!! What a great thing for them to do, they aren't going to let you slack off and get away with it. Thanks "Mygitnesspal"!!

CJGOOBER
  • i had no idea they sent those reminder e-mails! that IS awesome. glad you're back :) i've been doing this for a few days now too and i've already lost 2 pounds just by being aware of how much i'm really taking in... it's helped a lot with portion control!

you'll do great :smile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    WHOAH! I had no idea MFP did that. But then again, I guess I wouldn't since I'm on here all the time. :indifferent: I think it's cool that MFP sends reminder e-mails.

Congrats on the 2lbs. lost curlhair. :smile: And don't you let yourself slack off again cjgoober! :tongue: