hi everyone

I am not new I started back in late july and was introduced to this site by my doctor. so far I have lost 18 pounds from this site and a total of 31. You see whenever I get close to breaking that 200 lbs. mark I hit a stand still or I gain weight again. My highest since trying to lose weight has been 233 and my lowest was 196 if I can get back there I think I will be on a roll. I am at 202 right now. I have probably gained because we just had the hurricane here in Louisiana and I had to evacuate thats why I have not been posting my weight but I am zoned on kicking this weight I just ask for prayer, and encouragment from you all and you will get it from me.
Thanks
Tara:smile:

Replies

• I am not new I started back in late july and was introduced to this site by my doctor. so far I have lost 18 pounds from this site and a total of 31. You see whenever I get close to breaking that 200 lbs. mark I hit a stand still or I gain weight again. My highest since trying to lose weight has been 233 and my lowest was 196 if I can get back there I think I will be on a roll. I am at 202 right now. I have probably gained because we just had the hurricane here in Louisiana and I had to evacuate thats why I have not been posting my weight but I am zoned on kicking this weight I just ask for prayer, and encouragment from you all and you will get it from me.
    Thanks
    Tara:smile:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    You are making terrific progress, congratulations! 3 pounds and you break through your barrier - you CAN/WILL do it!!! Have a great weekend......Mike :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • wow! you HAVE made great progress! my prayers are with you and your family - i hope the hurricane wasn't too hard on your family. you CAN do it! :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! Welcome back girlie! Your progress is great thus far! Hooray!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Well welcome back, even if you aren't brand new. Congrats on the weight loss so far!!

Also, I'm excited your doctor knew about this site. I wish mine knew and had advised me to come here years ago! All I got was the repetitive, "You need to eat better and exercise". Well if it was THAT simple, I'da been thin long ago, doc!!